Welch Allyn GS900 LED Procedure Light with Mobile Stand
The Welch Allyn GS900 LED Minor Procedure Light with Mobile Stand is designed for almost any in-practice procedure. Six LEDs on a wider head provide brilliant colour rendition and clarity, making it ideal for providing accurate medical care.
What Are the Features of This LED Lamp?
- Touchless controls – maintain the highest hygiene standards and prevent contamination
- Versatile and low maintenance – built for almost any in-practice procedure
- Six LED light source – is long lasting, affordable and provides exceptional clarity
- Mobile stand – offers ground clearance and easy, versatile use
- Optional disposable sheaths – maximise hygiene when manoeuvring light-source
- Includes a 3 year guarantee – for peace of mind in your purchase
Are There Other Options Available?
In case you do not want a mobile lamp, there two fixed models available:
What Is Unique About the GS900 LED?
Unlike some other lamps in Welch Allyn's Green Series, this lamp features a handle for easy manoeuvrability. Welch Allyn even produce optional disposable sheathes to keep the handle hygienic. The GS900 comes with three LEDs for brilliant illumination.
What Are the Qualities of the Light Produced by this LED Examination Light?
By utilising 5,500K white Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) as opposed to halogen lamps, the Green Series Medical Exam Lights generate a superior white light that is significantly brighter than halogen equivalents. This results in an overall improved examination by allowing for enhanced visualisation of the area and true tissue colour rendition. On top of this, the light produced by this LED lamp is uniform, without any dark or hot spots.
The white LEDs in this lamp combine industry-leading lumen performance and 50,000 hours of life. As part of Welch Allyn's Green Series, the GS900 examination lamps are better for both the environment and your power bills.
Is This LED Lamp Good Value For Money?
The LED light in this lamp radically lowers the cost of ownership over halogen equivalents. This is not only due to the elimination of bulb replacement, but also due to lower energy consumption.
Is This Lamp Hot?
No, LEDs are very efficient and do not produce waste heat. The reduction in heat dissipation contributes to the safety and comfort of both patient and practitioner.
The 5,500K light produced by the lamp has a high colour temperature – meaning it is nearer to the blue end of the spectrum – but is is not "warm". This is only a description of colour, and it does not mean the lamp will be hot.
What Controls Are There on This Lamp?
This lamp features intensity controls so that the light can be adjusted based on your needs and the comfort of your patient. More importantly, the lamp has touchless on/ off controls which hugely reduce the risk of contamination.
- Light Source: 6 x white LED
- Colour temperature: 5,500K
- Light Intensity (normal working distance): 80,000 Lux
- LED lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Working distance: 60.9cm to 100cm
- Spot size at working distance: 23cm to 28cm
- Power supply: 100V to 240V
- Reach: 95cm