TPN 200 Plus Dual Channel TENS Machine
The TPN 200 Plus Dual Channel TENS Machine is a simple to use and effective electrotherapy device for pain relief. It is supplied complete with everything you need to get started, including a battery, instructions and a TENS therapy guide book. This book details how to get the most out of the TPN 200 Plus Dual Channel TENS Machine and where to position the electrodes on the body for particular treatment types.
The NHS's Most Recommended TENS Machine
This TENS machine features a simple to use analogue operation, enabling you to control the levels and intensity of the treatment. Due to its simple and effective design, the TPN 200 Plus Dual Channel TENS Machine has been long-established as the NHS's most recommended TENS machine. It offers a unique, non-invasive, alternative method of pain relief and is extremely easy to operate.
How Does the TPN 200 Plus Dual Channel TENS Machine Deliver Pain Relief?
The TPN 200 Plus Dual Channel TENS Machine uses electrodes placed onto the skin to deliver electrical impulses to the nerve fibres underneath the skin's surface. Pain relief is provided by blocking pain signals to the brain and stimulating the production of endorphins – the body's own painkillers.
You're in Control
The TPN 200 Plus Dual Channel TENS Machine has two independent, controllable output channels. The intensity, duration, number per second and modulation can be easily altered.
What Can Use the TPN 200 Plus Dual Channel TENS Machine?
The TPN 200 Plus Dual Channel TENS Machine can be used to treat a wide range of pain caused by conditions including:
- Back pain
- Calf strain
- Dead leg
- Finger pain
- Knee Pain
- Muscle stress
- Neck pain
- Period pains
- Post herpetic
- Labour pains
- Shoulder pain
- Sports injuries
- Tennis elbow
- Wrist pain
TENS may be used, with a physician's prescription, for the symptomatic relief and management of chronic (or long term) pain and for the treatment of post-operative or post-traumatic pain.
Features and Benefits of the TPN 200 Plus Dual Channel TENS Machine
- Three easy to select settings available: Constant, Modulation and Burst Simple to use, even for a first time user
- Variable pulse rate 2Hz - 150Hz
- Variable pulse width 30us- 260us
- Belt clip
- Includes a 2-year warranty
Package Contents of the TPN 200 Plus Dual Channel TENS Machine
- 1 x Soft carry case with internal mesh pockets
- 1 x 9V battery
- 1 x Pack of 4 self-adhesive electrodes
- 2 x Patient leads
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x TENS therapy guide
Contraindications For Use of the TPN 200 Plus Dual Channel TENS Machine
The TPN 200 Plus Dual Channel TENS Machine should not be used in the following non-exhaustive list of situations:
- Patients with implanted electronic devices (such as a pacemaker), or metallic implants should not undertake TENS treatment without first consulting a physician.
- Any electrode placement that applies current to the carotid sinus (neck) region.
- Any electrode placement that causes current to flow transcerebrally (through the head).
- The use of TENS whenever pain symptoms are undiagnosed until etiology is determined.
|User Instructions |