Timesco Digital Infrared Forehead Thermofinder Thermometer
The Timesco Digital Infrared Forehead Thermofinder Thermometer is a thermometer for the digital age that allows you to measure the temperature of the temporal artery from 2cm away with infrared technology. With a fast one-second-result, digital display and easy to read screen, this thermometer can also be used for measuring the surface temperature of things like bath water and milk.
What Is the Timesco Digital Forehead Thermometer For?
The Timesco Digital Infrared Thermometer is designed for measuring body or ambient temperature. It measures heat through its infrared monitor, which means that you don't need to use a probe to measure the temperature of the patient. By measuring the temperature of the temporal artery, the Digital Infrared Thermometer offers superb, accurate and fast measurements.
It is extremely versatile, and it can be used for medical and home use. Suitable uses include:
- Use in hospitals, GPs and medical institutions
- Body temperature
- Air temperature
- Surface temperature (bath water / babies' feeding bottles)
How Do I Use the Timesco Digital Thermometer?
Using the Timesco Digital Thermometer is extremely easy, with a simple "start" button, "mode" button, "memory" button and "alarm" button. The device has two different features, a response time of less than a second, with readings available in °C and °F. The two features (body and air/surface) can be used by:
- Body Temperature: Pointing the thermometer at the temporal artery (within 2 - 5cm) and pressing the start button
- Air Temperature: Pointing the thermometer at the surface of what you want to measure (bath water for example)
Can I Use the Timesco Digital Infrated Forehead Thermometer?
We would generally recommend the Timesco Digital Thermometer for medical institutions such as hospitals, GPs, clinics and medical facilities. However, that doesn't mean that it can only be used by doctors, and there's no reason why it can't be used at home on children and adults alike.
What Are the Key Features?
- Memory function that remembers 32 readings
- Measure surface and air temperature
- Uses infrared to measure the temporal artery (the artery in the side of the head above your temple)
- A one second response time
- Readings in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Auto shut down after 60 seconds
- Supplied with 2 x AAA batteries
- One-year guarantee
How Does the Timesco Infrared Thermometer Reduce Contamination?
The Timesco Thermometer uses infrared technology to reduce the need for you to actually place the thermometer on the skin. It will automatically measure the temperature of the temporal artery, without you needing to get close than 2cm from the skin. This means that you can use the thermometer between patients without worrying about the spread of bacteria.
How Fast is the Timesco Digital Thermometer?
The Timesco Thermometer features a digital reading that is easy to read and see, allowing you to quickly read a measurement. The reading will display within a second, which makes it one of the fastest thermometers available today.
What Are the Key Specifications?
- Code: D60.300
- Mode: Air and Surface
- Batteries: 2 x AAA (supplied)
- Audio: On/Off
- Readings: °C/°F
- Guarantee: One Year