Salvequick Fabric Plasters (Pack of 6)
Keep your first aid kits at home, school and work stocked up with the Salvequick Fabric Plasters (Pack of 6). Constructed with a ventilated, durable adhesive fabric, you can shield wounded areas from contamination while continuing with your daily routine. They are also hypoallergenic and therefore suitable for those with more sensitive skin.
- 6 x Packs of Salvequick Plasters
- 40 x Plasters per Pack (240 Plasters Total)
Key Features and Benefits
- Ideal for schools, offices and warehouses
- Effective treatment for minor abrasions and open wounds
- Hypoallergenic to protect those with more sensitive and easily irritated skin
- Soft and breathable material for comfort during wear
- Packaging designed to preserve clean condition plasters when removing to use
- Compact enough to fit inside first aid kits
- Strong adhesive for durability and wound protection
Who Can Use the Salvequick Plasters?
Many establishments such as schools, offices or warehouses are legally required to have first aid kits on-site in preparation of any incidents that can occur on the job. The Salvequick Plasters are a great addition to your kit, and are supplied with 40 plasters per pack to keep your kits fully stocked at all times!
They're also suited for treating minor wounds and scratches, designed with a durable fabric for comfort and long-term wear.
Available in Different Sizes
Each pack of Salvequick Plasters contain 40 plasters, which are assorted into two different sizes, to accommodate for injuries of different sizes.
The sizing options are as follows:
- 24 x (72mm x 19mm)
- 16 x (72mm x 25mm)
Conformable Fabric for Full Movement
This range of Salvequick Plasters are designed with a highly adaptable weave fabric that conforms to your body's movement. This crucial feature allows you to continue using all parts of the body while your wounds remain protected.
Strong Adhesive Plasters for Security
You no longer have to worry about plasters peeling off the skin at any slight movement with the Fabric Plasters. They are made with a durable, high bond adhesive, making them suitable for use while completing daily activities.
Your packs of Fabric Plasters are carefully held behind a 'hygiene door', with each plaster separated individually. This design ensures plasters are kept clean and fresh, making it easier to remove plasters as and when you need them.