Safety First Aid Salvequick Blue Detectable Plasters (Pack of 6)
The brightly coloured Safety First Aid Salvequick Blue Detectable Plasters (Pack of 6) are specially designed to uphold high levels of hygiene in food industries, to preserve the health and wellbeing of employees and customers. These durable, water-resistant plasters are supplied in two different sizes to offer more varied protection against infection and cross-contamination.
- 6 x Packs of 35 Plasters (210 plasters total)
Who Can Use the Salvequick Plasters?
This product is suitable and highly recommended for food handling industries, particularly as 'blue items' are required by food hygiene legislation. These bright blue plasters are do not resemble any natural-coloured food groups, and so can be easily identified and retrieved if they accidentally slip off into/near.
In line with the Food Safety Act 1990 legislation, brightly-coloured items are necessary to maximize good personal hygiene practices in the workplace to stop bacteria and unwanted contamination spreading to the food and customers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Recommended for food industry establishments
- Bright blue for easy differentiation from food and general identification
- Waterproof and adhesive for long-term, reliable use
- Ideal for treating cuts, grazes, lacerations and abrasions
- Quick and convenient design for easy application
- Individually wrapped to preserve condition of plasters
- Available in different sizes for personalised treatment
- Simultaneously shields open wounds and food from bacterial contamination
- Health and safety measure to protect employees while at work
Available in Different Sizes
Each pack is supplied with 35 Blue Plasters, which are divided into two different sizes for specified and versatile injury-appropriate treatment. Please see the table below to view the supplied sizes.
|Number of Plasters ||Dimensions (mm) |
|21 Plasters ||72 x 19mm |
|14 Plasters ||72 x 25mm |
Durable Design for Extended Wear
To reduce the risk of your plaster slipping off or being removed during food preparation processes, your Salvequick Plasters are designed with a strong, robust adhesive to withstand constant activity. Similarly, they are waterproof and water-resistant to seal off your wound, keeping it dry and out of contact with the food being prepared.
This significantly reduces the risk of unclean items coming into contact with freshly-made food, protecting the health of the customers and staff alike.
Dispenser Door to Maintain Hygiene
The blue plasters are placed securely behind a "dispenser door" in each pack. Separated individually, you can maintain the condition of the other plasters when selecting the one you want.