Safety First Aid HSE 1-10 Person Workplace First Aid Kit (Small)
For easy access to first aid equipment during emergencies, the Safety First Aid HSE 1-10 Person Workplace First Aid Kit is supplied in a durable case which can remain on display for all employees in the workplace. As well as enforcing compliance with health and safety regulations, it encourages and prioritises employee wellness within the workplace. With over 50 first aid supplies, employees can administer treatment for a variety of injuries, with a first aid guidance leaflet for unqualified first aid responders.
- 1 x Storage Case
- 20 x HypaPlast Washproof Plasters
- 6 x HypaCover First Aid Dressings (12 x 12cm)
- 2 x HypaCover First Aid Dressings (18 x 18cm)
- 2 x HypaBand Triangular Bandages
- 2 x HypaCover Eye Dressings
- 6 x HypaClean Moist Wipes
- 3 x Pairs of HypaTouch Disposable Gloves
- 12 x HypaBand Safety Pins
- 1 x First Aid Guidance Leaflet
Who Should Buy the HSE Small Kit?
This first aid kit includes enough supplies to treat up to 10 people, therefore making it appropriate for smaller businesses. Containing a total of 53 items, you can treat a number of injuries using:
- Eye dressings to soothe and protect sore or contaminated eyes
- Wipes, dressings and plasters to create optimal healing environments for small or large abrasions
- Bandages to enforce immobility for broken, strained and healing joints
- Disposable gloves to reduce cross-contamination when administering treatment
- Safety pins to secure dressings in place
The Small Kit is also essential for all workplaces, as it ensures your company complies with mandatory health and safety regulations, and has measures in place to protect employees in emergencies.
Key Features and Benefits
- Includes a variety of HSE compliant treatment options suited for full-body recovery
- Features protective gear for safety and hygiene when administering treatment
- Supplied in compact, easily-accessible case with carrying handles for on-the-go treatment
- Arrives fully stocked for immediate first aid treatment
- User-friendly with guidance leaflet for unqualified first aid users
- Emboldened label on case for easy identification and visibility
- Essential for small businesses
Supplied in Durable, Compact Case
The HSE Small Kit contents are safely supplied in a lightweight, firm case. With locking clips, you can better manage your supplies and reduce waste or unnecessary usage of items. Constructed with a hard-exterior plastic and carrying handle, this virtually indestructible case is perfect for emergency on-the-go treatment.
Image of the HSE Small Kit case
User-Friendly First Aid Kit
Accidents by nature are unpredictable, and there may not be a qualified first aider/medic nearby to respond quickly in these circumstances. For peace of mind, your Workplace Kit also includes a first aid guidance leaflet, which takes you through how best approach medical emergencies.
Is the Small Kit Suitable for My Workplace?
At Medical Supplies, we have a range of workplace first aid kits that accommodate for businesses with larger or smaller teams.
Please click this link to browse our Workplace First Aid Kits.
- Small Case Size: 27 x 17 x 9cm