Safety First Aid Extra First Aid Essentials Supersize Pack
Keep your workplace first aid kits and cabinets stay fully stocked with the Safety First Aid Extra First Aid Essentials Supersize Pack. This compliant, comprehensive bundle features straight-forward first aid supplies that provide effective treatment for a plethora injuries. All items are HSE compliant, a necessity for all workplaces to properly prioritise the welfare of all employees and visitors.
- 100 x HypaPlast Pink Washproof Plasters
- 25 x HypaCover Adhesive Dressings, 8.6cm x 6cm
- 100 x HypaClean Moist Wipes
- 25 x HypaClens Sterile Eye Wash Pods, 20ml
- 1 x HypaBand EAB Fabric Strapping Tape, 2.5m x 4.5cm
Why Buy the Essentials Pack?
The Essentials Pack is a great way to ensure your organisation stays in compliance with health and safety regulations, to protect employees and visitors whenever they're on site. All the items supplied are straightforward enough for administering first aid treatment for yourself and others, making this pack a cost-effective and convenient investment for your offices.
Key Features and Benefits
- Multiple effective treatment options to cover a wide range of minor injuries across the body
- Great for refilling first aid kits and cabinets
- Basic first aid supplies for easy administration and convenience
- Suitable and necessary for all workplaces to ensure HSE compliancy
- Hypoallergenic, alcohol-free products to accommodate those with sensitive skin
- Water-resistant plasters with strong adhesive for long-lasting protection
Multi-Sized Products for Varied Treatment
The Washproof Plasters are assorted into five different sizes for effective, appropriate treatment for injuries of different sizes across the body. View the image below to explore each of the plasters and their dimensions.
Image of the Pink HypaPlast sizing options
Body Conforming, Durable Supplies
The adhesive EAB Strapping Tape is designed with a pliable, compressive material to provide support for muscle and joint injuries. This conformable product allows for a full range of movement, meaning you can continue your tasks at work while it works to enhance your healing.
Similarly, the highly absorbent Adhesive Dressings are designed with a non-adherent film to prevent breakage and additional trauma to the skin while healing and removing. These cushioned, conformable dressings can be used across the entire body - particularly over wounds in awkward places such as on the knuckles and elbows.
The Dressings, Plasters and Wipes are all constructed with alcohol-free, hypoallergenic materials, making the supplies suitable for those with sensitive and reactive skin.
- Adhesive Dressings: 8.6cm x 6cm
- Sterile Eye Wash Pods: 20ml
- EAB Fabric Strapping Tape: 2.5m x 4.5cm