Riester R1 Shock-Proof Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Set
The Riester R1 Shock-Proof Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Set is an excellently designed, robust and shock resistant manually operated blood pressure monitor. This sphygmomanometer is supplied with three arm cuffs – child, adult and large adult – for taking measurements from the widest range of patients.
Your purchase of this sphygmomanometer set will include:
- 1 x Aneroid sphygmomanometer
- 1 x Large adult cuff
- 1 x Standard adult cuff
- 1 x Paediatric cuff
- 1 x Vinyl zip bag
- 1 x Storage box
Who Is This Sphygmomanometer For?
With a durable build that doesn't require charging, this versatile sphygmomanometer is well suited to diverse environments including those where there is a greater risk of small drops or bumps. Its traditional, intuitive design also opens it to use in both professional and home contexts. For paramedics and first responders this represents a reliable method of front-line care, while for patients it represents an affordable device for tracking blood pressure at home.
What Are the Features of This Blood Pressure Monitor?
For secure, reliable and ergonomic readings, the Riester R1 Shock-Proof Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Set includes the following features:
- Optimised pump design – results in very fast and ergonomic inflation
- Non-resistant air release value – allows for precise and comfortable operation and reliable air control
- Shock proof up to 120cm – allows the device to maintain accuracy regardless of bumps or small drops
- White meter face – is clear and easy to read
- Valve base and air duct with metal valve – maintains precision during cuff inflation
- Two-component ABS plastic case – is sturdy and hard-wearing, with a high quality construction
- Metal threaded tube connection – at top of casing allows for quick and easy cuff changeover
- Accurate readings – with a maximum error tolerance of ±2mmHg
- Supplied with three cuffs – child, adult and large adult for the widest range of readings
- BHS validated – so you know these are readings you can trust
- Five year warranty on calibration – guarantees long lasting accuracy and precision
Is This a Shock-Absorbent Device?
While traditional sphygmomanometer designs are susceptible to losing calibration due to small physical bumps and drops, this modern sphygmomanometer design is shock resistant. This means it can be used in an active environment, or even dropped up to 120cm without losing calibration.
How Do I Measure Cuff Size?
Cuff size is measured as the circumference around the patient's bicep. For adults this will usually fall between around 25cm and 45cm.
Can I Clean the Sphygmomanometer and Cuff?
Both the sphygmomanometer and all three cuffs can be gently wiped clean with a damp cloth. This helps you to maintain hygiene for your device.
Are There Any User Instructions?
Please find the user instructions for this device below:
|User Instructions |
Is There a Warranty on This Sphygmomanometer?
The calibration of this device is subject to a five year warranty from Riester. This means you can be comfortable in the long lasting efficacy of its blood pressure measurements.
- Scale diameter: 52cm
- Sphygmomanometer weight: 173g
- Maximum error tolerance: ±2mmHg
- Shock proof fall height: 120cm (4ft)