Procare Blue Vogue Arm Sling
Arm slings are an essential part of rehabilitation for a range of different injuries. The Procare Blue Vogue Arm Sling ensures superior quality healing, while also speeding up the process at the same time. Working by encouraging healing in the correct place, this arm sling ensures the correct healing of bones, ligaments and muscles through immobilisation along with proper alignment.
Which Size Is Right For Me?
To find your correct size, simply measure your arm from the tip of the elbow to the base of the little finger (where your little finger is joined to your hand). Once you have your measurement, compare it with the table below to select the appropriate size for your needs. If your measurement falls between two sizes, we would advise selecting the larger to ensure you have enough fabric to correctly support your arm and wrist.
|Size ||Your Measurement ||Sling Depth x Length |
|Small ||Up to and including 31cm ||17cm x 31cm |
|Medium ||31.1cm to 38cm ||20cm x 38cm |
|Large ||38.1cm to 44cm ||21cm x 44cm |
|Extra Large ||44.1cm to 51cm ||23cm x 51cm |
How Do I Put On the Procare Sling?
Putting on the Procare sling is quick and easy. All you need to do is follow the instructions below.
- First, position your elbow in the pocket of the sling. The wrist and 3/4 of the hand should be supported within the pocket.
- Place your thumb in the thumb loop to help maintain the position of the forearm within the Procare Blue Sling.
- Place the shoulder straps over the opposite shoulder, feed through the D-ring, and secure the straps. Your hand should be slightly elevated above the elbow.
What Injuries Need an Arm Sling?
There are a number of injuries that can benefit from an arm sling, including:
- Nerve problems
- Repetitive strain injury
When To Use an Arm Sling
The Procare Blue Supportive Sling is suitable for the following applications:
- For immobilisation and support of the arm, shoulder and elbow joints
- As a cast support
- For injuries to the arm, wrist or hand
Key Features and Benefits
- Straightforward to put on for wearer convenience
- Thumb loop to maintain secure forearm position
- Fully padded strap for optimal comfort
- D-ring closure for easy adjustment and application
- Can be worn on left or right arm for versatility
Supportive and Comfortable
The Procare Blue Arm Sling has a fully padded 2"-wide foam strap with contact closure and D-rings for easy adjustment and application. A thumb loop helps prevent the arm sling from moving while you're wearing it. In addition, this design has a large pocket (where your elbow rests) constructed of durable polycotton, providing a comfortable custom fit whilst also ensuring immobility.
The liner of this sling can be hand washed in warm water, using mild soap. Rinse the material thoroughly, and air dry. If you don't rinse it thoroughly, residual soap may cause irritation and deteriorate the material.
Please read the below instructions manual for full details on the Blue Vogue Arm Sling: