Jura Shoulder Immobiliser Arm Sling
The Jura Shoulder Immobiliser Arm Sling is an arm sling that doubles as a shoulder immobiliser thanks to the secondary strap that secures around the waist, cradling the arm gently but securely against the body. This arm sling is made from a durable, lightweight and comfortable cotton material, and both straps are fully adjustable.
- 1 x Jura Shoulder Immobiliser Arm Sling
How Do I Measure Forearm Length?
To get the perfect size for your Jura Shoulder Immobiliser Arm Sling you need to measure forearm length from the elbow to the wrist. When you have this measurement you can consult the table below to find your ideal size.
The Jura Shoulder Immobiliser Arm Sling is available in a choice of sizes for the best possible fit. Please consult the table below for information, then measure the length of your forearm from elbow to wrist. Your required size can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Forearm Length (cm) |
|Extra Small ||Under 33cm |
|Small ||33cm to 38cm |
|Medium ||37cm to 43cm |
|Large ||42cm to 48cm |
|Extra Large ||Over 48cm |
Injuries Suitable for the Jura Shoulder Immobiliser Sling Support
The Jura Shoulder Immobiliser Arm Sling is suitable for a wide range if injuries and conditions including but not limited to:
- Broken forearm
- Broken upper arm
- Broken wrist
- Fractured forearm
- Fractured upper arm
- Fractured wrist
- Strained wrist
- Sprained wrist
- Tendon or ligament damage in forearm
- Dislocated shoulder
- Shoulder subluxation (partial dislocation)
- Orthopaedic trauma
How Comfortable Is the Jura Shoulder Immobiliser?
The Jura Shoulder Immobiliser is made from strong cotton, combining comfort and reliability. The shoulder and body straps are padded for enhanced comfort, and they can be adjusted to ensure a personalised fit.
Key Features and Benefits
- Can be used as an arm sling or a shoulder sling making it very versatile
- Universal design means it can be used either the left or right arm
- Made from a durable and comfortable cotton material
- Fully adjustable shoulder and body straps allow a personalised and snug fit
- Soft padding on the straps makes wearing this sling extremely comfortable
- Available in a range of sizes to suit the majority of users
Why Choose This Shoulder Sling Support?
This sling is incredibly versatile since it can be used for the left or right arm, with injuries ranging from the shoulder to the wrist; this makes it ideal for professional healthcare settings such as hospitals and care homes. The Jura Shoulder immobiliser is also fantastic value for money considering the intelligent design, range of uses and the high quality cotton material it's made from.
- Please hand wash this shoulder immobiliser in warm water with soap or a mild detergent
- Not suitable for machine washing
- After washing, rinse thoroughly and leave to air dry
- Not suitable for tumble driers
- Not suitable for ironing