PALS ValuTrode 5 x 5cm Electrodes (Pack of 4)
The PALS ValuTrode 5 x 5cm Electrodes (Pack of 4) are high-quality electrodes that feature fabric backing and stainless steel leads. They have been specially designed to offer ease of removal following treatments.
- Patented neurostimulation electrodes for a high-quality carbon film electrode standard
- Soft cloth cover and stainless steel lead for longer life span
- Oversized border provides proper and easy of removal following patient treatments
- Patented MultiStick Hydrogel provides uncompromised adhesion, performance, and longevity
- Optimised skin adhesion during therapy improves patient comfort
- Free from latex to reduce the risk of allergic reaction or skin irritation
- Pack of four for versatile and practical use during electrotherapy treatments
- Square size: 5 x 5cm
Indications of the Electrodes
The PALS ValuTrode Electrodes are the perfect choice for clinicians and therapists seeking reliable electrodes that have been designed for optimal use and longevity. They can be comfortably placed on the patient's body where required during treatment, and then hooked up to an electrotherapy machine to provide such treatments as TENS and interferential therapy.
The neurostimulation electrodes are both practical for encouraging healing and comfortable when applied to the patient to provide pain relief in injured, strained, or sprained areas.
One of the main benefits of the ValuTrode Electrodes is their comfortable design that remains kind to the patient without compromising ability. It features a soft cloth cover, with a stainless steel electrode lead to promote a longer life span for the electrode.
With an oversized border, the electrode can also be easily removed after use without causing any discomfort to the patient. Free from latex, the electrode is great for patients with sensitive skin to help reduce the risk of allergic reaction or skin irritation.
If an electrode does not apply successfully to the patient's body, it can result in a weakened or even ineffective treatment. These electrodes feature the patented MultiStick Hydrogel for optimal adhesion, performance, and longevity. This means that, even after the electrode has been used multiple times, it will still remain secure to the patient's skin while not causing any discomfort.
This four pack of PALS ValuTrode Electrodes comprises four square electrodes measuring 5 x 5cm. By ensuring that multiple electrodes are readily available will mean that patients can receive treatments on numerous limbs and across a wider surface area for more effective therapy.
Please note that this is a pack of 4 electrodes only and is also known as the TPN 200 TENS Machine Spare Electrodes.