Oppo Health Elite 3D Knee Support (2321)
Joint stabilisation is important for helping injured knees recover successfully, which is why the Oppo Health Elite 3D Knee Support (2321) is designed with an innovative 3D energising pattern to promote sensory awareness to help maintain proper patella position and stability during movement. Ideal for muscle and knee strains, the Oppo Health Elite Support features elasticated zones on the back and edges for a natural, comfortable fit, all day long.
Key Features and Benefits
- Suitable for use with joint and muscle sprains and strains
- Provides protection and stability to help rehabilitate injuries
- Helps maintain position of the kneecap and improves motor coordination
- Four-way stretch knit allows for freedom of movement
- Seamless design provides all-round support and a comfortable, snug fit
- Elasticated zones on back and sides provide a natural, snug fit
- Elastication helps to reduce uncomfortable skin creases when bending
- Featuring a 3D energising sleeve pattern for joint stabilisation
- Promotes increased sensation to improve awareness of knee position
- Soft edges reduces skin protrusion for a more natural, comfortable fit
- Suitable for both the left and the right knee
- Available in five sizes to fit most wearers
- 100% latex-free for sensitive skin
Which Sizes Does the Oppo Knee Support Come In?
The Oppo 3D Knee Support is available in five convenient sizes to fit most users. To find your perfect size, follow the measurement instructions shown below and then match your results to the sizing tables.
- Step 1: Measure the circumference at the kneecap (patella) with knee fully extended
- Step 2: Measure the thigh circumference approx. 16.5cm above kneecap centre
- Step 3: Measure the calf circumference approx. 13.5cm below kneecap centre
|Size ||Knee Circ. |
|Small ||33 - 36cm |
|Medium ||36 - 39cm |
|Large ||39 - 42cm |
|Extra-Large ||42 - 45cm |
|XX-Large ||45 - 48cm |
Calf and Thigh Size
|Size ||Thigh Circ. ||Calf Circ. |
|Small ||46cm or less ||36cm or less |
|Medium ||50cm or less ||40cm or less |
|Large ||54cm or less ||44cm or less |
|Extra-Large ||58cm or less ||48cm or less |
|XX-Large ||62cm or less ||52cm or less |
Who Should Use the Oppo Health Knee Support?
This knee support is designed to provide a compressive effect to relieve pain associated with common knee conditions, and is recommended for those suffering from:
- Knee joint strains and sprains
- Knee muscle strains and sprains
The Oppo Knee Support can be worn on the left or the right knee.
How Does the Oppo Elite Knee Support Help with Injuries?
The 3D energising pattern on the front of the Oppo Elite Knee Support stimulates increased sensory input around the quadriceps, knee cap and patella tendon, which helps to improve joint stabilisation during movement. This, combined with the compression provided by its seamless construction, makes for a knee support that is ideal for promoting healing of the knee joint and surrounding muscles.
How Comfortable Is the Oppo 3D Knee Support?
The Oppo Knee Support features four-way stretch knitting which provides the wearer with support and flexibility comfortable enough to be worn all day. The seamless design of the Oppo Knee Support provides a snug fit and enhances all-round comfort, which is further enhanced by the soft edges and elasticated back and sides which allow for freedom of movement.
Why Choose Oppo Health?
Oppo Health offers an extensive range of high-quality orthopaedic supports, whatever your requirements. Designed in conjuction with medical professionals, Oppo Health focus on design, material selection and innovative construction to optimise support, provide all-day comfort and to remain in position whilst moving. Their mission is to provide users with a happy and healthy lifestyle.
- Nylon: 70%
- Polyester: 20%
- Elastane: 10%
- Registered Class 1 Medical Device for UK and EU
- Wash in cold water
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean