Nonin 7500 Tabletop Pulse Oximeter
The Nonin 7500 Tabletop Pulse Oximeter is a convenient, versatile, and easy-to-use tabletop oximeter that is suitable for a variety of both clinical and home care applications. As it is compact in size, it is ideal for carrying between clinics or to patients' houses for home visits.
Please note that this oximeter is not designed for use in an MRI environment. For an MRI-compatible pulse oximeter, please see the Nonin 7500FO Fibre Optic MRI-Compatible Tabletop Pulse Oximeter.
Who Can Use the Nonin 7500 Pulse Oximeter?
The Nonin 7500 Pulse Oximeter has been designed for use by medical professionals when monitoring patients. It facilitates the monitoring and storing of oxygen saturation percentage, pulse rate per minute for a reliable overview of some of an individual's vital signs.
How Easy To Use Is the Tabletop Oximeter?
Made to be as straightforward to use as possible, the Tabletop Pulse Oximeter provides a variety of display indicators that ensure reliable readings. A quick and complete assessment of your patient's oximetry readings is made easier with the combination of information supplied by the pulse strength bar graph, variable pitch pulse/saturation tones, and pulse quality indicator.
What Does the 7500 Pulse Oximeter Display?
The 7500 Pulse Oximeter offers a range of information to help to you obtain accurate readings of a patient's health. The following details are displayed:
- SpO2: This shows the current oxygen saturation percentage.
- Pulse Rate Display: This is indicated by the little heart symbol, displaying the pulse rate in pulses per minute.
- Pulse Quality Display: The LED light indicates if there is a poor signal or if no signal is present at all.
- Alarm Bar: This flashes amber or red to indicate medium or priority alarms respectively.
- Sensor Alarm: tTis indicates when a sensor has become disconnected.
How Is the Tabletop Oximeter Powered?
The Nonin 7500 Oximeter is powered by a 7.2V NiMH battery pack (provided). The battery provides up to 16 hours of use once fully charged.
What Is the Memory Capacity of the 7500 Oximeter?
The 7500 oximeter facilitates up to 70 hours of data storage. This allows you to take readings from numerous patients for analysis or recording at a later time, making this particularly ideal for remote use.
How Do I Clean the Nonin 7500 Oximeter?
When not in use, the Nonin 7500 Tabletop Pulse Oximeter can be wiped with a soft cloth and isopropyl alcohol, mild detergent, or 10% bleach with water. Liquids must not be poured or sprayed into the unit. For full cleaning instructions, please see the user manual further down the page.
Key Features of the Nonin 7500 Table Top Pulse Oximeter
- Painless and non-invasive method for measuring oxygen saturation
- Designed to easily fit on a table top and into its own carrying case
- Offers over 70 hours of memory for extended monitoring
- Equipped with bright LED displays and a large display screen for clear readability
- Takes no more than four hours to recharge to a minimum 16-hour battery life
- Provides a wide variety of display indicators that provide reliable readings
- Can be used in acute care and home care environments
- Supplied with a 3-year warranty
Nonin 7500 Oximeter User Manual
Click on the PDF below to view the user manual for the oximeter.
|User Manual |
Nonin 7500 Oximeter Video
View the video below to see the Nonin 7500 Tabletop Pulse Oximeter up close.
- Oxygen Saturation Display Range: 0 - 100% SpO2
- Pulse Rate Range: 18 - 321BPM
- Saturation Accuracy: 70 - 100%
- Pulse Rate Accuracy (No Motion): 18 - 300 BPM
- Pulse Rate Accuracy (Motion): 40 - 240 BPM
- Pulse Rate Accuracy (Low Perfusion): 40 - 240 BPM
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 219mm x 92mm x 142mm