Nonin 7500FO Fibre Optic MRI-Compatible Tabletop Pulse Oximeter
The Nonin 7500FO Fibre Optic MRI-Compatible Tabletop Pulse Oximeter has been specially designed for use in both fixed-site and mobile MRIs, enabling you to monitor blood oxygen levels of infant, paediatric and adult patients. As the 7500FO oximeter features a fibre optic design, it reduces the risk of radiation burns (RF burns) and image artefacts.
Please note that wraps and cables are not included. These can be purchased separately; please see further down the page for a list of available accessories.
Who Can Use the Nonin 7500FO Fibre Optic Oximeter?
The Nonin 7500FO Fibre Optic Pulse Oximeter has been specially designed for use with both fixed-site and mobile MRIs, suitable for monitoring infants, paediatric patients, and adults. As the pulse oximeter features a fibre optic sensor and cable design, it reduces the risk of radiation burns and image artefacts.
How Easy Is It to Use Is the Tabletop Oximeter?
Made to be as straightforward to use as possible, the MRI-Compatible Oximeter provides a variety of display indicators that ensure reliable readings. A quick and complete assessment of your patient's oximetry readings is made easier with the combination of information supplied by the pulse strength bar graph, variable pitch pulse/saturation tones, and pulse quality indicator.
What Does the 7500FO Pulse Oximeter Display?
The 7500FO Pulse Oximeter offers a series of information to help to you obtain accurate readings of a patient's health. The following details are displayed:
- SpO2: this shows the current oxygen saturation percentage.
- Pulse Rate Display: this is indicated by the little heart symbol, displaying the pulse rate in pulses per minute.
- Pulse Quality Display: the LED light indicates if there is a poor signal or if no signal is present at all.
- Alarm Bar: this flashes amber or red to indicate medium or priority alarms respectively.
- Sensor Alarm: this indicates when a sensor has become disconnected.
How Is the Tabletop Oximeter Powered?
The Nonin 7500FO MRI-Compatible Oximeter operates on an AC line voltage or with an internal battery. The battery provides up to 16 hours of use, with a four-hour recharge time.
What Is the Memory Capacity of the 7500FO Oximeter?
The 7500FO oximeter facilitates up to 70 hours of data storage. This allows you to take readings from numerous patients for analysis or recording at a later time, making this particularly ideal for remote use.
Which Accessories Are Available?
Allowing you to get the most out of your tabletop oximeter, a range of accessories are available. The following can be purchased separately:
Key Features of the Nonin MRI-Compatible Oximeter
- Developed for use in fixed-site or mobile MR facilities
- Suitable for monitoring infant, paediatric and adult patients
- Allows simple toe or finger wrap sensor application
- Offers a minimum of 30-hour battery life and 70 hours of memory
- Provides a variety of display indicators that ensure reliable readings
- Supplied with a 3-year warranty
Nonin 7500FO Oximeter User Manual
Click on the PDF below to view the user manual for the oximeter.
|User Manual |
- Oxygen Saturation Display Range: 0 - 100% SpO2
- Pulse Rate Range: 18 - 321 BPM
- Pulse Rate Accuracy (No Motion): 18 - 300 BPM
- Pulse Rate Accuracy (Motion): 40 - 240 BPM
- Pulse Rate Accuracy (Low Perfusion): 40 - 240 BPM
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 219 x 92 x 142mm
The Nonin 7500FO Fibre Optic MRI-Compatible Tabletop Pulse Oximeter is ISO 9919:2005 compliant. All Nonin oximeters are tested to comply with new international standard for pulse oximeters.