Merlin Medical MD300M Handheld Pulse Oximeter
The Merlin Medical MD300M Handheld Pulse Oximeter is a compact and portable pulse oximeter, perfect for on-the-go patient care. Designed for daily use in a range of healthcare settings, it is reliable, durable and simple to use.
Is This Pulse Oximeter Easy to Understand?
As a consequence of its a large, colour display, the MD300M Pulse Oximeter is very easy to interpret. It displays SpO2 levels, pulse rate and waveform simultaneously. Even onscreen graphs are displayed prominently and clearly.
What Applications Are There for the Merlin Medical MD300M Handheld Pulse Oximeter?
This handy unit can be used in a variety of environments to enhance patient care, including the following:
- GP's office
- Social medical organisations
- In a first-aid kit or grab bag
Is the Oximeter Easy to Navigate?
This oximeter features an intuitive menu system for editing settings and features. It is also able to store up to 127 different patient IDs and can be attached to a PC via USB, so it is easy to maintain even a large number of patient diagnostics with the device.
What Are the Features of the Merlin Medical MD300M Handheld Pulse Oximeter?
- Portable and compact – for on-the-go patient care
- Large colour display – 2.8" backlit TFT screen displays SpO2, pulse rate, waveform and pulse bar
- Adjustable, audible and visual alarms – for high SpO2 levels or pulse rate and when the probe turns off or the finger is taken out
- Features 72-hour data storage and review – for easy comparison of results
- MedView software for data analysis – helps assessment of patients
- Efficient power consumption – offers 24 hours of continuous use
- Robust cable connection and battery lock – prevents accidental disconnection or unauthorised removal of batteries
- Battery-low indicator – so you won't be caught without power
- Auto power-off function – helps to further extend battery life
- Variable finger size – suitable for adult and paediatric pulse oximetry
Is This Oximeter Suitable for Paediatric Use?
The finger-clip provided with this oximeter is intended for adult fingers. Paediatric oximetry is, however, entirely possible with the replacement paediatric finger clip.
What Are the Technical Specifications of This Product?
- SpO2 Measurement Range: 70% to 100%
- SpO2 Resolution: 1%
- SpO2 Measurement Accuracy: 80% to 100%, ±2%; 70% to 79%, ±3%; 0% to 69%, no definition
- Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 30 to 235 bpm
- Pulse Rate Resolution: ±1 bpm
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ±2 bpm or 2% (whichever is larger)
- Data transmission via USB data cable
- Power: 3 x AA batteries or power adaptor
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 125 x 60 x 30mm
- Weight (excluding batteries): 195g