Merlin Medical M-Pulse Finger Pulse Oximeter
The Merlin Medical M-Pulse Oximeter is a compact oximeter for measuring SpO2 levels and pulse rate. Its clear OLED screen has ten levels of brightness, making it suitable for use in all conditions.
Why Should I Use the Merlin Medical M-Pulse Finger Pulse Oximeter?
The unit's light weight and small size means it can be easily carried in your pocket. The universal finger clip allows the oximeter to fit a range of finger sizes from paediatric through to adult. On top of this, the Merlin Medical M-Pulse Finger Pulse Oximeter automatically switches off when a finger is removed from the unit for more than eight seconds, extending the battery life as much as possible.
Is the Display on This Oximeter Clear?
The Merlin Medical M-Pulse Finger Pulse Oximeter has a unique 'display rotation feature', which allows the user to customise the format of their information at the touch of a button. The SpO2, Pulse Rate and Pleth waveform are clearly displayed on a bright OLED screen which has ten brightness levels to ensure it can be read most lighting conditions.
Features of the Merlin Medical M-Pulse Finger Pulse Oximeter
- Low-energy, long-life OLED display – features six display modes for any user
- Soft-sprung hinged design – comfortably accommodates a broad range of finger sizes
- Adjustable illumination – across ten levels of brightness
- Simple and convenient operation – can be performed by professionals or patients
- Low power consumption – leads to a battery life of approximately thirty hours continuous use
- Power source: 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Display type: OLED
- SpO2 range: 0 to 99%
- SpO2 resolution: 1%
- SpO2 accuracy: ±2% (80% to 99%) or ±3% (70% to 80%)
- Pulse range: 0 to 254 bpm
- Pulse accuracy: ±2 bpm or 2%
- Finger thickness range: 8mm to 26mm (paediatric to adult)
- Dimensions: 58 x 32 x 34mm
- Weight (including batteries): 50g