Medimag Titanium 25mm Spot Magnets
Due to their larger size, the Medimag Titanium 25mm Spot Magnets are particularly well suited to treating ongoing and chronic pain on the back, legs, thighs and stomach. While they are suitable for use in the shower and bath, the plasters enable you to use the magnets whenever and wherever you please.
What's in the Box?
With your purchase you will receive:
- 1 x Carry case
- 4 x Neodymium 25mm magnets
- 10 x Adhesive plasters
- 10 x Non-woven shower proof plasters
- 1 x User Instructions
What Are the Medimag Titanium Spot Magnets For?
The Medimag Titanium Magnets are designed for placing on the body in places where you are suffering pain. Their larger size is ideal for larger parts of the body including the back, thigh and legs, and they are even suitable for more general weakness and increasing well being. Suitable uses include:
- Back pain
- Thigh pain
- Leg pain
- Stomach pain
- General fatigue
- General weakness
- General pain
How to Use the Medimag Titanium 25mm Spot Magnets?
Wearing the Medimag Titanium Spot Magnets is easy once you know how to do it. To make the most out of your magnets, please follow the below instructions:
- Always position the magnets in pairs, first applying the north side marked with an N on to the skin using the adhesive pad and then the south side (without a marking) in the same way.
- Continue doing this until the area to be treated is completely covered.
- Always ensure that there is 5 to 7cm between each magnet (failure to do so will cause the magnets to be attracted to each other and compromise their positioning).
- Magnets can be worn for as long as you require them (after 8 - 10 days it is advised that you let the skin breathe) including in the shower, the effects should be felt in approximately 3 - 5 days.
How Do the Medimag Titanium Magnets Work?
Magnetic therapy works on the principle that around 4% of our blood content is made from iron. Our bodies have their own electrical field which is caused by this iron, ensuring that when placed near a magnet, there is a minor change within our blood. Oxygenated blood is encouraged to flow to an injured area faster, helping to reduce pain and improve the rate of recovery.
Can I Reuse the Medimag Titanium Magnets?
The non-invasive magnets can simply sit on the skin using the plasters that are provided, and continue to work their magic. As you will receive multiple plasters, you can continue to use the magnets as and when you please. Although they are recommended for the ankle, wrist and knees, there is no limitation on where you can use them on your body.
Specifications Of the Titanium Spot Magnets
- Number of Magnets: 4 neodymium magnets
- Diameter: 25mm
- Remanence: 12,200 Gauss
- Plasters included:
- 10 x transparent polyurethane (50 microns) adhesive plasters
- 10 x white non-woven breathable, shower-proof adhesives plasters
- Clear and detailed instructions for use included