Auris Magnets Medimag Titanium 15mm Magnetic Therapy Spot Magnets
The Auris Magnets Medimag Titanium 15mm Magnetic Therapy Spot Magnets are an easy-to-use way for you to enjoy the benefits of magnetic therapy at home, with their magnetic properties helping to treat foot, ankle, knee and elbow pain. The Medimag Magnets can be placed on the skin for all-day and even in-shower use, providing non-invasive, effective pain relief.
What's in the Box?
With your purchase you will receive:
- 1 x Carry case
- 8 x Company 15mm magnets
- 10 x Adhesive plasters
- 10 x Non-woven shower proof plasters
What Are the Medimag Titanium Spot Magnets For?
The Medimag Titanium Magnets are designed for placing on the body in places where you are suffering pain. This can include places on the ankles, wrists and knees, and they are even suitable for more general weakness and increasing well being. Suitable uses include:
- Ankle pain
- Wrist pain
- Knee pain
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- General fatigue
- General weakness
- General pain
How to Use the Medimag Titanium 15mm Spot Magnets?
Wearing the Medimag Titanium Spot Magnets is easy once you know how to do it. To make the most out of your magnets, please follow the below instructions:
- Always position the magnets in pairs, first applying the north side marked with an N on to the skin using the adhesive pad and then the south side (without a marking) in the same way
- Continue doing this until the area to be treated is completely covered
- Always ensure that there is 5cm to 7cm between each magnet (failure to do so will cause the magnets to be attracted to each other and compromise their positioning)
- Magnets can be worn for as long as you require them (after 8 - 10 days it is advised that you let the skin breathe) including in the shower, the effects should be felt in approximately 3 - 5 days
How Do the Medimag Titanium Magnets Work
Magnetic therapy works on the principle that around 4% of our blood content is made from iron. Our bodies have their own electrical field which is caused by this iron, ensuring that when placed near a magnet, there is a minor change within our blood. Oxygenated blood is encouraged to flow to an injured area faster, helping to reduce pain and improve the rate of recovery.
Can I Reuse the Medimag Titanium Magnets?
The non-invasive magnets can simply sit on the skin using the plasters that are provided, and continue to work their magic. As you will receive multiple plasters, you can continue to use the magnets as and when you please. Although they are recommended for the ankle, wrist and knees, there is no limitation on where you can use them on your body.
Specifications Of the Titanium Spot Magnets
- Number of Magnets: 8 neodymium magnets
- Diameter: 15mm
- Remanence: 12200 Gauss
- Plasters included:
- 10 x transparent polyurethane (50 microns) adhesive plasters
- 10 x white non-woven breathable, shower-proof adhesives plasters
- Clear and detailed instructions for use are included