Marsden HM-200D Telescopic Digital Height Measure
Accurate measurement of patients is vital for understanding health and wellbeing, so it's important that all patient measurements can be as precise as possible. The Marsden HM-200D Telescopic Digital Height Measure attaches to Marsden column scales, and makes measuring patient height easy and accurate.
Attaches to Marsden Column Scales
By attaching the HM-200D to Marsden column scales, the height measure puts the patient's height at eye level. This not only makes it easy for the patient's height to be entered to calculate BMI, but also helps ensure that the measurement is as accurate and as up to date as possible.
Made using anodised aluminium, the height measure is designed to be durable for long term use.
To make patient height measurement as accurate as possible, the height measure features a digital display. This helps to remove any potential human error from height measurement to give an incredibly accurate result.
The HM-200D measures from 120cm to 200cm in 1mm increments. This not only makes the height measure suitable for most patients, but also provides a perfectly precise measurement.
Key Features of the Marsden HM-200D Telescopic Digital Height Measure
The key features of the Marsden HM-200D Telescopic Digital Height Measure are:
- Attaches to Marsden column scales to provide more versatile measurement
- Puts height measurement at eye level for easy notation
- Made from durable anodised aluminium – ideal for long-term use
- Measurements accurate to 1mm for incredibly precise readings
- Digital display provides clear and accurate readings
Technical Specifications of the Marsden HM-200D Telescopic Digital Height Measure
The technical specifications of the Marsden HM-200D Telescopic Digital Height Measure are:
- Dimensions: 40 x 30 x 1780mm
- Measuring range: 120cm - 200cm
- Increments: 1mm
- Power supply: 1 x AAA battery
Please note: this product does not include a column scale.