Marsden HM-201D Automatic Digital Height Measure
Accurate measurement of patients is vital for understanding their health and wellbeing, so it's important that all patient measurements can be as precise as possible. The Marsden HM-201D Automatic Digital Height Measure attaches to Marsden column scales and makes measuring patient height easy and accurate.
Attaches to Marsden Column Scales
Attaching to Marsden column scales, the HM-201D enables medical practitioners to measure height and weight at the same time, ensuring that both are as accurate as possible. Made using anodised aluminium, the height measure is designed to be durable for long term use.
Automatically Calculates BMI
Because the HM-210D connects to the column scale's indicator, it automatically sends the height measurement into the scale – no user input needed. Not only does this streamline the measuring process and reduce the risk of human error, it also enables the scale to automatically calculate the patient's BMI.
The HM-201D measures from 120cm to 200cm in 1mm increments. As well as making the height measure suitable for most patients, this also provides an incredibly accurate patient height measurement.
Key Features of the Marsden HM-201D Automatic Digital Height Measure
The key features of the Marsden HM-201D Automatic Digital Height Measure are:
- Attaches to Marsden column scales for more versatile measurement
- Automatically enters patient height into scale – instantly calculates BMI
- Digital height measurement for precise and accurate results
- Made from durable anodised aluminium – ideal for long-term use
- Measurements accurate to 1mm for incredibly precise readings
Technical Specifications of the Marsden HM-201D Automatic Digital Height Measure
The technical specifications of the Marsden HM-201D Automatic Digital Height Measure are:
- Dimensions: 40 x 30 x 1780mm
- Measuring range: 120 - 200cm
- Increments: 1mm
- Power supply: 1 x AAA battery
Please note: this product does not include a column scale.