HypaPlast Tan EAB Tape (Pack of 3)
The multi-purpose HypaPlast Tan EAB Tape (Pack of 3) is a trusted tool and essential for all first aid kits. Designed with a durable adhesive and pliable fabric, the EAB tape helps to significantly enhance your recovery and rehabilitation. Being so versatile in nature, it is primarily used as a supporting aid for wound dressings and bandages as well as offering compressive treatment for muscle-related injuries.
Who Can Use the HypaPlast Tape?
This therapeutic Tape can be used for a variety of reasons. Most notably, it's used to secure bandages and wound dressings, keeping them in place for an effective injury healing process.
It's an extremely popular rehabilitative tool in the sporting world, as its strong, body-conforming adhesive material is able to withstand the demands of training sessions and competitions. For many, the HypaPlast Tape is an excellent form of compression therapy, supporting joints and muscles for speedier recovery times.
Key Features and Benefits
- Helps to secure and support wound dressings and bandages
- Strong, malleable adhesive for comfort and full range of movement while using
- Material can be hand-torn for varied treatment and recovery options
- Zinc oxide fabric suitable for people with sensitive, reactive skin
- Great form of compression therapy
- Widely endorsed by athletes as a reliable rehabilitative tool
- Compact and lightweight for on-the-go use
- Sports first aid kit must-have
The adhesive EAB Tape is primarily designed to secure wound bandages and dressings in place during injury or surgery recovery. It's stretchy and breathable to offer comfort while assisting in your rehabilitation.
However, the Tape can also be used as a compression therapy tool and is widely regarded by athletes. Placed tightly around afflicted areas across the body, it helps to promote consistent blood flow around the body. This is particularly crucial for muscle and joint injury prevention, and helps to alleviate soreness and tightness for an improved athletic performance.
Body-Conforming for Complex Injuries
This pliable Tape is particularly useful for supporting injuries that don't lie on a flat surface area. Its stretchy fabric material allows for easier placement in areas such as the knuckles, elbows or kneecaps.
- EAB Tape Dimensions: 2.5m x 4.5cm