HypaGuard Flexible Emergency Splint
Provide premium support for joint injuries with the HypaGuard Flexible Emergency Splint. With the primary purpose of keeping broken and strained body parts immobile, this product adopts a trusted healing technique for extra support during injury rehabilitation, helping speed up the recovery process and providing pain relief. The HypaGuard Splint is also designed with a padded, washproof material, making it comfortable and reusable.
How Does It Work?
The HypaGuard is designed to support and protect broken and sprained limbs. Designed to immobilise afflicted joints to a rigid, secure position, the splint offers pain relief and promotes faster healing. Built with a flexible, durable material, the Emergency Splint functions similarly to a cast, with the ability to conform to multiple areas across the body.
Key Features and Benefits
- Immobilises broken and sprained joints for optimal healing
- Flexible, conformable material for use across the body
- Cost effective, reusable recovery option
- Soft, padded construction for comfort while wearing
- Washproof material to withstand damp/wet environments
- Easily secured with tape and/or bandages
- Compact and lightweight for travel and on-the-go rehabilitation
Who Can Use the HypaGuard Splint?
The Splint can provide support and enhance healing in the following areas:
The HypaGuard stops the joint moving into uncomfortable positions that are detrimental to your healing, helping to speed up your recovery process.
Is the Emergency Splint Comfortable?
Keeping certain areas of your body immobile can be uncomfortable and inconvenient. To make the experience better for you, the HypaGuard is constructed with a soft, padded material for optimal comfort throughout your recovery process.
- Length and Width: 91.3cm x 10.7cm
- Weight: 160g