HypaGuard FRED PA-1 Defibrillator Station
Emergencies can be unpredictable and scary, and getting a medical professional on the scene quickly can be difficult. The HypaGuard FRED PA-1 Defribillator Station is the perfect piece of life-saving apparatus in your establishments, with a wall-mountable construction to ensure it remains visible and easily accessible.
Supplied with user-friendly instructions, unqualified responders can be guided through the process of resuscitation for casualties long before emergency services arrive.
- 1 x FRED PA-1 AED Defibrillator
- Adult Defibrillation Pads
- 1 x Laminated Display Panel with Step-By-Step Instructions
- 1 x Wall Bracket
- 1 x Manual
Who Can Use the HypaGuard Defibrillator Station?
You can never be too prepared for emergencies. With a user-friendly display and straightforward instructions, this station has many appropriate and necessary applications, including:
- Sports Grounds/Leisure Centres
Key Features and Benefits
- Automatic AED for immediate and fast resuscitation in emergencies
- Suitable for use by untrained first aid responders
- Wall-mountable construction with sturdy bracket for easy access and visibility
- Laminated display panel with user-friendly, step-by-step instructions and illustrations
- Recommended for all schools, offices and establishments that require health and safety equipment
How Do Defibrillators Work?
Defibrillators use electrical shocks to correct an irregular heartbeat or restart a heart that has stopped. However, they aren't always needed, so the station comes with a laminated headboard with instructions on how to effectively perform CPR, as well as how to operate the defibrillator, which should be studied upon receipt.
Medical experience is not necessary to perform resuscitation on a casualty, but knowing how to do this properly can be the difference between life or death. To ensure responders are able to administer treatment safely, the laminated panel features sections with illustrations and digestible, chronological instructions on the following:
- AED Guidance:
- Electrode Pads Expiry Date
- Battery Expiry Date
- Audible Warning & Warning Lights
- How To:
- Commence CPR
- Use a Defibrillator Heart Restarter
Defibrillators need to be easy to access at all times, not packed away in a cupboard. The HypaGuard Defibrillator Station comes with a durable bracket to assemble and fix your station, so that it remains visible at all times.