HypaBand Triangular Bandages (Pack of 6)
Serving multiple purposes, the HypaBand Triangular Bandages (Pack of 6) offer effective support for a range of injuries across the body. Whether worn to immobilise displaced/broken joints, or used to secure wound dressings and casts, the bandages work to significantly enhance your healing and recovery. They are constructed with a non-woven material, used widely in the medical industry for protection against unwanted contamination reaching your wounds.
Who Can Use the HypaBand Bandages?
These Triangular Bandages provide support for a wide range of wounds and injuries. They are suitable for the following applications:
- For immobilisation and support of the arm, shoulder and elbow joints
- As a cast support
- For injuries to the arm, wrist or hand
- To keep limbs elevated
Its non-woven material also contributes to a safe healing environment for your wounds and injuries, as it shields wounds from bacterial contamination and reduces the risk of infections.
Key Features and Benefits
- Suitable for a wide range of wounds and injury recovery
- Compact and ideal for all first aid kits and on-the-go care
- High quality construction for optimal healing process
- Individually wrapped to maintain high hygiene standards
- Encourages immobilisation and elevation of limbs for faster recovery time
High Quality Material for Enhanced Recovery
Non-woven fabric is typically used in medical settings for its many benefits. The HypaBand Triangular Bandages adopt this construction as it provides a powerful barrier, shielding your wounds and injuries from airborne contaminants and bacteria to significantly reduce the risk of infections.
This lightweight material also increases its adaptability, making it easier to use for specific injuries across the body.
- Bandage Dimensions: 90 x 90 x 127cm