HypaBand Assorted Conforming Bandages (Pack of 12)
The HypaBand Assorted Conforming Bandages (Pack of 12) help to significantly enhance your recovery for various injuries across the body. These soft, conformable bandages can be used to secure wound dressings in the right position, whilst applying minimal pressure to afflicted areas. The HypaBand Bandages provide premium support for displaced joints, open wounds and muscle-related injuries.
Key Features and Benefits
- Breathable, ventilated material for reduced skin maceration, inflammation and sensitivity
- Stretchy, conformable nylon for whole-body dexterity
- Ideal for securing dressings and bandages
- Fray-resistant for durability and long-term use
- Individually wrapped to maintain cleanliness and hygiene
- Recommended for all first aid kits
- Supplied with three different sizing options for versatile treatment
Who Can Use the HypaBand Bandages?
The HypaBand Bandages are a first aid kit must-have, primarily used to secure wound dressings for enhanced injury recovery. These lightweight, compact-packaged bandages are great for on-the-go, with a stretchy conforming material for daily wear.
To accommodate those with sensitive and irritable skin, these bandages are designed with a breathable nylon/viscose material. This helps to significantly reduce skin maceration, inflammation or triggering of skin conditions.
Available in Three Different Sizes
While all measuring at 4m (meters) in length, the 12 Bandages are divided into three different sizes to allow for more versatile treatment. The sizing options are as follows:
- 3 x Bandages - 5cm x 4m
- 6 x Bandages - 7.5cm x 4m
- 3 x Bandages - 10cm x 4m
Body-Conforming for Versatile Treatment
Constructed with a pliable, conformable material, the HypaBand Bandages are perfect for supporting injury dressings across the entire body. Its stretchy nature allows for easy placement in more complex areas such as the knuckles, elbows or around the knees.