Harley Universal Support Belt for Back Pain
Whether you have a manual occupation or enjoy an active life, back pain can happen to anyone. The Harley Universal Support Belt for Back Pain stabilises the hips and pelvis through gentle, constant compression to alleviate pressure in the central and lower back area. With a 16cm wide design for wide surface coverage, this belt offers enhanced support for those who need it following injury or as a daily support belt.
Sizing of the Harley Universal Back Support Belt
The width of this back support is 16cm at all points across the belt. Please select your waist size from the table below and select the appropriate size from the drop down tab (above) when ordering.
|Size ||Waist Circumference |
|Small ||56 - 69cm (22 - 27") |
|Medium ||71 - 84cm (28 - 33") |
|Large ||86 - 99cm (34 - 39") |
|Extra Large ||102 - 114cm (40 - 45") |
- The Harley Universal Support Belt is ideal for central and lower back pain
- Stabilises the hips and pelvis through compression for pain relief
- Doesn't restrict movement of the area for comfortable wear while active
- Suitable for people with a manual occupation or who enjoy an active life
- The detachable side pulls provide additional support
- Side pulls also allow for a more bespoke treatment for customisable treatment
- Assists with Lumbago and sports injuries for a wide variety of uses
- 16cm width, protecting and supporting a wide surface area
How Can the Harley Universal Support Belt Help?
The Harley Universal can help reduce back pain by providing compression and stability to the lower back and surrounding muscles. The pressure exerted by the belt supports the spine, promoting proper alignment and reducing strain on the lumbar region. Additionally, the Harley Universal promotes proprioception, making individuals more aware of their posture and encouraging a healthier alignment that contributes to decreased back pain.
Washing Instructions for the Harley Universal Back Support Belt
The Harley Universal Back Support Belt can be hand washed in warm water. Do not tumble dry the back support and dry away from heat.