Daray X210 LED Flexible Medical Examination Light with Integral Transformer
The Daray X210 LED Flexible Medical Examination Light with Integral Transformer is a medium intensity medical examination lamp which features an integrated transformer in three different models. With its compact size, adjustable brightness and manoeuvrable gooseneck design, it is ideal for medical consultation and diagnosis.
Your purchase of the Daray X210 LED Flexible Medical Examination Light with Integral Transformer will include the following:
- 1 x X210 LED light (model of your choice)
- 1 x UK IEC mains cable
How Flexible Is The X210 Examination Light?
This examination light includes an 80cm flexible gooseneck, which has a base that can be rotated 180º to allow for excellent levels of flexibility. Not only is it easy to manipulate but also sturdy once left in place, so you don't have to constantly fiddle with lamp positioning. On top of this, the lamp-head itself features an easy-to-manoeuvre handle and can rotate 320º on its axis.
What Are the Features of the Daray X210 LED Flexible Medical Examination Light?
In order to balance clarity with usability, the Daray X210 LED Flexible Examination Light with Transformer comes with the following features:
- LED light source – is both environmentally friendly and energy efficient, helping to cut down on power bills and save the planet
- Flexible gooseneck design – offers both broad flexibility and firm positioning
- Head rotation – offers a further 320º rotation near the light-source, and is easily operable by hand
- Clear colour rendering – 4300K colour temperature does not distort or mute colours
- Exceptionally bright output – reaches 32,000 Lux intensity at 0.5m distance
- BioProtect – antimicrobial coating prevents cross-contamination
- Versatile mounting options – wall mount, electrician's fit or rail mount available
- Cool running – less than a 2ºC temperature rise at the lamp-head
- Integrated transformer – neatly integrates the mains power connection
- Single button control – on the rear of the lamp head
How Bright Is the Illumination?
This three LED light is able to achieve a 32,000 Lux illumination at 0.5m. It can be adjusted between 10% and 100% to achieve bespoke levels of brightness during examinations. Both on/off and variable intensity functions are easily operated from the same switch.
What Is the Integrated Transformer?
The integrated transformer allows the lamp to be connected directly to a mains connection with the supplied IEC cable and UK plug. If desired, the plug can be removed and the cable wired directly into a spur.
Which Models Are Available?
There are three different mounting options available for the X210 LED Examination Light with Integrated Transformer:
- Wall mounted (X210LW) – mounted directly to the wall, this fixed option offers a secure installation for your light. The 80cm reach of the light's gooseneck gives you plenty of flexibility. Once the light has been installed, however, it is not easy to remove, so this option is ideal for users who can rely on needing medical lighting in a fixed location.
- Electrician's fit (X210LE) – exactly like the standard wall mount model, except with the power plug at the rear, this model allows an electrician to wire the transformer cable directly into the wall and out of sight. It requires slightly more work than the standard wall mount, but looks more polished once installed.
- Rail mounted (X210LR) – the ability to move your lamp along or between rails offers additional versatility and manoeuvrability. Daray's rails are sold separately, and require installation, but their flexible application far outshines the inconvenience of their installation, particularly for busy and changeable hospitals or clinics.
What Colour Is the Light Produced by This Examination Light?
This LED light achieves a cold light colour temperature of around 4300K. This is towards the blue end of the spectrum and guarantees a clear, undistorted realisation of tissue colour.
Will I Need to Change the LED Bulb?
The LED technology used in this lamp is exceptionally durable and will last the whole lifespan of the lamp. It should give you upwards of 50,000 hours of continuous use – the equivalent of over 25 years standard clinical use!
Does This Lamp Get Hot?
One of the main benefits of LEDs over halogen bulbs is that they hardly heat up during operation, in this case by less than 2ºC. This means you can maximise the comfort of both patient and practitioner during examinations and clinical procedures.
What Is BioProtect?
BioProtect is an antimicrobial coating for the examination light. By reducing the potential for microbes to propagate it reduces the risk of cross-contamination and assists in infection control.
Is This an Environmentally Friendly Device?
By minimising power consumption, the Daray X210 LED Flexible Medical Examination Light helps to reduce impact on both the environment and your power bill. More uniquely among LED lighting, this is a fully recyclable product, which means you can offset ecological damage even beyond the end of its long lifespan.
What Are the Dimensions of This Light?
Please consult the diagram below for a clear description of the dimensions of this product:
Are There Any Other Models of Daray Lighting Available?
We offer a wide selection of exceptional-quality Daray Medical Lighting. To find out more please take a look at our Daray Medical Lighting category.
Does This Light Come with a Warranty?
Daray supply this medical lighting with a five-year warranty. This means you can be confident in its long-term performance before you make a purchase.
- Light source: LED
- Light intensity: 32,000 Lux ±5% at 0.5m, 14,000 Lux ±5% at 0.75m, 8,000 Lux ±5% at 1m
- Light intensity adjustment range: 10 – 100%
- Colour temperature: 4300K ±500
- Colour rendering index (CRI): 95
- Colour rendering (R9): 88
- Light field diameter (D50): 120mm at 0.5m, 135mm at 0.75m, 180mm at 1m
- Number of LEDs: 3
- Power consumption: 12W, 0.1A
- Avg. working life: >50,000 hours
- Input supply rating: 100 – 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Output supply rating: 12V DC 1A
- Temperature rise on patient: ≤2°C
Daray X210 medical lighting is manufactured to the requirements of the following standards:
- EN 13485
- EN 14971
- EN 9001
- EN 60601-1
- EN 60601-1-2
- EN 60601-1-6
- EN 60601-2-41
- EN 1041
- EN 60598-2-25
- 2014/35/EU Low Voltage Directive