Daray SL180 LED Minor Procedure Surgical Light
The Daray SL180 LED Minor Procedure Surgical Light is a versatile minor surgical lighting solution that provides up to 50,000 Lux illumination on your choice of mounting mechanism: ceiling mount, wall mount, mobile stand with gooseneck, or a mobile stand with spring balanced arm. Its cool colour temperature helps to guarantee true tissue colour while a BioProtect coating and easy-wipe design minimise the risk of cross-contamination.
What Are the Benefits of the Daray SL180 LED Minor Procedure Surgical Light?
Available in a range of mounting options to suit any surgical environment, this minor procedure surgical light offers an impressive 50,000 Lux illumination at a standard working distance of 0.75m. Its brilliant, white illumination guarantees clear, accurate tissue colour and its fully enclosed head is easy to manoeuvre and wipe clean. For the greatest utility possible, its light intensity is fully adjustable.
What Are the Features of the Daray SL180 LED Minor Procedure Surgical Light?
- Brilliant illumination – reaches up to 50,000 Lux at a normal working distance of 0.75m for clear tissue colour realisation
- Adjustable intensity – can be moved between 0% and 100% for bespoke lighting
- Cool colour temperature – facilitates excellent colour rendering and clarity
- Extremely cool running – guards against discomfort for patient and practitioner
- Energy efficient – saves you money while saving the environment
- Fully recyclable – further prevents environmental consequences after disposal
- Free from harmful chemicals – including mercury, lead or CFCs
- Available with a flexible gooseneck or spring balanced arm – both offer exceptional manoeuvrability and a firm hold for the light-source once positioned
- Even intensity over a large area – results in intuitive use and prevents distortion from occurring outside the centre of illumination
- BioProtect – anti-microbial coating helps to reduce the risk of cross contamination
- Easy to use controls – guarantee hassle free lighting
- Smooth fully enclosed head – free from finger traps and easy to wipe clean
How Bright Is the Illumination?
This multiple-LED light is able to achieve 50,000 Lux illumination at 0.75m. It can be adjusted between 0% and 100% of this brightness to achieve bespoke lighting levels during examinations and minor procedures. Both on/off and variable intensity functions are easily operated from the same switch at the lamp-head for quick and hygienic customisation.
Which Mounting Options Are Available?
The Daray SL180 Minor Procedure Surgical Light comes with an impressive range of mounting options so you can achieve the most appropriate illumination for the task at hand:
- Ceiling Mount – offers flexible overhead lighting for 360º access to your operating table. This model includes a spring balanced arm to ensure quick and easy movement which holds its position after use. Ceiling mounting your light offers a great degree of versatility, but is not always possible depending on the installation space. Please note the ceiling mount cover is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Wall Mount – ideal if your ceiling cannot support a heavy surgical light, or is too high to be convenient, this wall mount also features a spring balanced arm for the easiest manipulation possible. It is an excellent choice if you require minor surgical lighting in a specific location beside an appropriate wall.
- Mobile Stand with Gooseneck – the most economical option available but by no means inferior to the others, this model comes with a different mechanism to the other options available. Its gooseneck design allows the lamp-head to be manipulated into any desired position, and will hold it firmly once left in place. The mobile stand makes this a highly flexible choice, which can be moved to wherever you need it without hassle or installation.
- Mobile Stand with Spring Balanced Arm – similar to the other mobile stand option, but with an easier moving spring loaded arm, the mobile stand is also an exceptionally versatile and movable choice. The trade off with both mobile stands is that although they can be moved to a greater number of locations they take up valuable floor space, and can inhibit free movement around the operating area. The symmetrical base of this mobile stand does, however, allow a greater portion to be placed under the table than outside, reducing its impact on floor space.
Please select your preference from the drop-down menu at the top of this page.
What Colour Is the Light?
This LED light achieves a cold colour temperature of around 4200K. This is just towards the blue end of the spectrum and guarantees a clear, undistorted realisation of tissue colour.
Will I Need to Change LED Bulb?
The LED technology used in this lamp is exceptionally durable and should last the whole lifespan of the lamp. It should give you upwards of 50,000 hours of continuous use – the equivalent of over 25 years' standard clinical use!
Does This Lamp Get Hot?
One of the main benefits of LEDs over halogen bulbs is that they hardly heat up during operation. This means you can maximise the comfort of both patient and practitioner during examinations and clinical procedures.
What Is BioProtect?
BioProtect is an antimicrobial coating included with this examination light. By reducing the potential for microbes to propagate it reduces the risk of cross-contamination and assists in infection control.
Is This an Environmentally Friendly Device?
By minimising power consumption, the Daray SL180 LED Minor Procedure Surgical Light helps to reduce environmental impact and your power bill. More uniquely among LED lighting, this is a fully recyclable product, which means you can offset ecological damage even beyond the end of its long lifespan.
What Are the Dimensions of This Product?
For detailed descriptions of the dimensions of this product please see the diagrams below:
Are There Any Other Models of Daray Lighting Available?
We offer a wide selection of exceptional quality Daray Medical Lighting. To find out more please take a look at our Daray Medical Lighting category.
- Light output: 50,000 Lux at 0.75m ±5%, 35,000 Lux at 1m ±5%
- Normal working distance: 0.75m
- Brightness adjustment range: 0 – 100%
- Colour temperature: 4300K
- Colour rendering index (Ra): 95
- Red rendering index (R9): 88
- Power consumption: 22W
- LED module operating voltage: 24 – 36V DC
- Input voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Arm reach: 1650mm
- Jib arm vertical movement: +15º/-45º
This minor surgical lighting is built in accordance with the following standards:
- 93/42/EEC EN60601-2-41