ChoiceMMed MD300I218 Bluetooth Finger Pulse Oximeter
With the ChoiceMMed MD300I218 Bluetooth Finger Pulse Oximeter, you can take highly accurate blood-oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and perfusion index measurements in a non-invasive manner, by simply clipping the device onto the patient's finger. This portable oximeter features Bluetooth capabilities to enable connection to the iChoice app for data storage options.
- 1 x Finger Pulse Oximeter
- 1 x Carrying Box
- 1 x Lanyard
What Is the Purpose Of the ChoiceMMed Oximeter?
With the ChoiceMMed MD300I218 Oximeter, you can measure blood-oxygen saturation, pulse rate, waveform, and perfusion index in a non-invasive manner.
This particular model is a fingertip oximeter, designed to be easily clipped onto a patient's finger.
Who Can Use the Bluetooth Oximeter?
This fingertip pulse oximeter is an ideal monitoring tool for patients whose blood-oxygen levels have been impacted by illness or injury. This model is suitable for use with adults, teens, children, and infants, making it an extremely versatile device.
Pulse oximeters such as this one are ideal for patents with:
- Lung conditions such as asthma, COPD, pneumonia, or lung cancer
- Conditions that affect the blood cells, such as anaemia
- Severe heart conditions, including those who have recently had heart attacks
- Sever drops in blood-oxygen levels due to choking, suffocation, or drowning
- Conditions that impact their ability to breathe, for example sleep apnoea
What Is the Bluetooth Feature on This Oximeter For?
The Bluetooth feature on this fingertip oximeter allows users to connect to the iChoice app and store their health data there. Using this app, patients can get an overview of their latest measurements and record and manage multiple health parameters for effective monitoring.
How Is This Fingertip Oximeter Powered?
This fingertip oximeter is powered by two AAA-size batteries.
Alternative Pulse Oximeters
There are plenty of options for fingertip pulse oximeters, so make sure that you're choosing the right one for you. Some great alternatives to this model include:
Key Features and Benefits
- Bluetooth activated fingertip pulse oximeter
- Measures blood-oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and perfusion index
- Ideal for residential and clinical healthcare environments
- Suitable for use with infants, children, and adults
- Enables connection to the iChoice app for storing health related data
- OLED screen features a 2-direction vertical display for convenient viewing
- Visual prompt alerts the user to when a measurement has fallen out of the healthy range
- Indicator alarm alerts the user to unstable or weak measurements that may lead to inaccuracies
- Supplied with a carrying box and lanyard for storage and portability
- Prompt mark alerts user to unstable or weak measurements
- Features a battery-indicator light to alert users to low-power
- Designed for low levels of power consumption
- Automatic power-on and power-off feature helps to conserve battery life
- Measurement Range:
- Blood Oxygen Saturation: 70 - 100%
- Pulse Rate: 30 - 250bpm
- Measurement Accuracy:
- Blood-Oxygen Saturation: + / - 2%
- Pulse Rate:
- 30 - 90bpm: ±2bpm
- 100 - 250bpm: ±2%