ChoiceMMed MD300C5 Lightweight Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Don't let self-monitoring get in the way of your plans. You can take the ChoiceMMed MD300C5 Lightweight Fingertip Pulse Oximeter anywhere, and with its user-friendly design and auto-on / auto-off feature, this portable device is perfect for use while travelling. This handy device has a one-button operation design for easy and convenient usage, so you don't need to have previous experience to use it.
- 1x Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
What Is the Purpose of the ChoiceMMed Oximeter?
Oximeters are designed to measure blood-oxygen saturation (also known as SpO2) and pulse rate. It does this without the use of needles. Using SpO2 and pulse rate data, healthcare personnel can evaluate how well oxygen is being transported through the bloodstream. This lightweight oximeter model is designed for easy clipping onto the patient's finger.
Who Is the Lightweight Pulse Oximeter For?
Oximeters are often found in clinical care environments, but this particular variant is ideal for homecare purposes. It's lightweight and compact design makes this model the perfect choice for those who may need to take an oximeter with them while travelling.
This medical monitoring device is particularly useful for patients with:
- Lung conditions such as asthma, COPD, pneumonia, or lung cancer
- Blood conditions like anaemia
- Severe heart conditions and recent heart-attack sufferers
- Oxygen deprivation due to choking, suffocating, or drowning
- Sleep apnoea, or other conditions which impact the ability to breathe
How Is the Oximeter Powered?
This lightweight oximeter is powered using two AA 1.5V batteries (not included).
Alternative Pulse Oximeters
There are a range of different types of pulse oximeters available, so it's important to make sure you're choosing the right one to suit your needs. Some fantastic alternatives to this MD300C5 model include:
Key Features and Benefits
- Lightweight fingertip pulse oximeter
- Measures pulse rate and blood-oxygen saturation levels
- Perfect for travel or use in homecare environments
- Suitable for use with adults, adolescents, and children
- Lightweight and compact design for ease-of-portability
- One-button operation for convenience and ease-of-use
- Adjustable brightness with ten levels
- Rotating display screen enables easy reading of results from any angle
- Auto-power off function helps to conserve battery life
- Real-time battery status indication feature ensures you know when a battery change is due
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 49 x 28 x 28mm
- Weight (Including Batteries): 45g
- Measurement Range:
- SpO2: 70 - 100%
- Pulse Rate: 30 - 250bpm
- Measurement Accuracy:
- SpO2: ± 2%
- Pulse Rate:
- 30 - 99bpm: ± 2bpm
- 100 - 250bpm: ± 2%