Cederroth First Aid and Burn Station
Some work environments require more specific hygiene and safety considerations, making the Cederroth First Aid and Burn Station a great investment for all workplaces. Featuring a comprehensive range of first aid and burns treatment options, you can effectively manage and prevent injuries in the workplace
- 1 x Dispenser
- 2 x Cederroth 4-in-1 Bloodstoppers
- 3 x Cederroth 4-in-1 Mini Bloodstoppers
- 2 x Cederroth Burn Gel Dressings (Pack of 2)
- 2 x Cederroth Burn Gel Sprays (50ml)
- 1 x Cederroth Soft Foam Dispenser including Soft Foam Blue,
- 1 x Salvequick Plaster Dispenser including Blue Detectable Plasters (35 regular and 30 regular/fingertip)
- 1 x Salvequick Wound Cleanser (Pack of 20)
- 1 x Breathing Mask
- 1 x First Aid Instructions
- 1 x Refill Key
- 1 x Drill Template
How Does the First Aid and Burn Station Protect Its Contents?
The First Aid and Burn Station is wall-mountable, so it can be both kept out of the way and easily accessed. The station also features a protective door on the front made from see-through plastic, which keeps the station's supplies fresh and hygienic, and allows you to see when it needs to be restocked.
Key Features and Benefits
- Recommended for chefs, electricians and outdoor workplaces
- Comprehensive range of burns and first aid treatment options for effective recovery
- Wall-mountable station for visibility and easy access to supplies during emergencies
- Pilfer-proof dispenser supplied with a key for a significant reduction in waste and better supply management
- Durable, protective door to preserve the condition of first aid equipment
Every workplace is different, and the Cederroth First Aid and Burn Station's construction accommodates for that. With two customisable compartments, you can restock the station with whichever first aid supplies your kitchen needs the most.
Designed to Reduce Waste
The Cederroth First Aid and Burn Station comes equipped with a pilfer-proof plaster dispenser, which can only be restocked using a key. When one plaster is taken from the dispenser, another appears in its place, helping to significantly reduce waste and better manage the supplies.
Perfect for Working with Food
Plasters in customers' food are bad for business, so the First Aid and Burn Station comes stocked with easily visible blue plasters and bandages. It also contains Cederroth's Proprietary Burn Gel, designed for treating minor burns sustained in the kitchen.
How Does the Cederroth Station Work?
To see the Cederroth Station in action, please watch the video below.
- Base: 29cm
- Height: 56cm
- Depth: 12cm