Bristol Maid Two-Hook Spearmint-Cap Medical Drip Stand
Kit out your clinic with easy-to-clean and highly mobile medical equipment like the Bristol Maid Two-Hook Spearmint-Cap Medical Drip Stand. The five-leg base on this unit ensures optimal stability at all times, while the non-marking castors help to prevent damage to the floor during frequent usage or transportation. With the included handwheel, you can easily adjust the height of this IV stand.
What Is the Medical Drip Stand For?
An IV drip stand is designed for use in a range of clinical healthcare environments, and assists with administering liquid solutions to patients via medical infusion bags. Solutions are often delivered in this manner when the patient is unable to drink, eat, or take medications orally.
The medical drip stand is made up of a pole with two hooks for the hanging of medical infusion bags, and five castors for mobility. This allows healthcare personnel to hang infusion bags above patients, and effectively deliver drips of the solution without becoming tangled.
Who Can Use the Infusion Stand?
This infusion stand is ideal for use in a range of clinical healthcare environments, such as hospitals and hospices.
The range of stands that this medical drip system belongs to are colour coded, with this model featuring a spearmint cap on the base, making them particularly suitable for busier public healthcare environments. The colour coded base-caps offer a method of rapidly distinguishing each stand to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
Are There Alternative Drip Stands Available?
There are a range of Bristol Maid Drip Stands available, each with varying features. Some suitable alternatives to this unit include:
Key Features and Benefits
- Two-hook IV stand for hanging medical infusion bags
- Suitable for use while administering medical drips to patients
- Spearmint indicator cap provides a visual marker to distinguish between similar stands, minimising risks of cross contamination
- Handwheel included enables easy height-adjustability from 1260 - 2100mm
- Five-leg base ensures maximum stability during use
- Castors included on each base leg offer a high level of mobility
- Non-marking castor design helps to preserve floor integrity, even during frequent usage
- Water-resistant finish allows for easy cleaning after each use
- Includes impact protection to reduce the risk of skin abrasions and bruising
- Maximum load capacity of 4kg
- Overall (W x D): 620 x 620mm
- Height: 1260 - 2100mm
- Pole Diameter: 25mm
- Overall Weight: 7.8kg
- Maximum Stand Capacity: 4kg