Beurer OT30 Basal Thermometer
The Beurer OT30 Basal Thermometer makes cycle tracking and natural family planning easy and accessible to everyone. Featuring state-of-the art temperature measurement technology that can be used in conjunction with an innovative cycle tracking app, this ovulation thermometer offers accurate results and stress-free use.
Included with This Purchase
- 1 x Basal thermometer
- 1 x Protective cap
- 1 x 3V button cell battery
- 1 x User manual
Ideal for Natural Family Planning
The Beurer OT30 Basal Thermometer allows easy implementation of methods for cycle tracking and purposeful family planning. The modern temperature measurement technology of this basal thermometer works in conjunction with a cycle tracking app, Ovy, to offer entirely new possibilities for predicting fertile and non-fertile days more reliably. Read more about how the new Beurer ovulation thermometer works with Ovy to make natural family planning easily accessible to everyone.
How Do I Use the Beurer OT30 Basal Thermometer?
The Beurer OT20 Thermometer is suitable for oral, rectal and vaginal measurements, but you should always take the measurements in the same place in your cycle. We recommend taking the measurement under your tongue with your mouth closed. To make sure you get the most accurate results, we recommend you follow these tips:
- Take your temperature at the same time, as soon as you wake up and before you get out of bed
- You should have slept for at least four hours before measurement
- If you have slept for less than four hours, enter the amount of sleep you have had in the Ovy app, or activate "Disrupted Sleep" function
- Do not eat anything before the measurement, and avoid physical exertion
|User Manual |
How Accurate Is the Beurer OT30 Thermometer?
This ovulation thermometer is accurate to ±0.05°C at 35°C to 38°C, and ±0.1°C in remaining measurement ranges. It features temperature display with five digits.
What Is Ovy Cycle Tracking App?
The Ovy app enables you to record your entire cycle and keep an eye on it at any time on your smart phone. Ovy is designed for women who want to have children. You can download the app for free from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Is Using an Ovulation Thermometer a Reliable Method of Family Planning?
While ovulation does cause a rise in body temperature, there are many other variables present as well that can have an impact on your body temperature. Using an ovulation thermometer to predict your fertile days can greatly improve your chances of getting pregnant, but we do not recommend using an ovulation thermometer as the sole method of contraception.
Key Features of the OT30 Basal Thermometer
- Basal thermometer for natural family planning
- Suitable for oral and vaginal measurements
- Supports wireless transfer of the data via Bluetooth
- Up to two decimal places for precise readings
- Illuminated LED ring for displaying the transfer
- Completely waterproof and can be easily disinfected
- Features 30 memory spaces for a broader overview
- Acoustic signal when measurement is complete
- Provided with a protective cap
- Supplied with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
- Compatible With: iOS 8.0 and Android 4.4, Bluetooth 4.0 or above
- Measurement Range: 32 - 43.99°C
- Duration of Measurement: Approximately 3 minutes
- Battery: Button cell type 3V CR 2032
- Battery Life: 160 measurements
- Measurement Accuracy: ±0.05°C at 35.00°C - 38.00°C (ambient temperature 18.00°C - 28.00°C) in remaining measurement range: ± 0.1°C
- Weight: 20.1g (without batteries)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 105 x 33 x 17.6mm