Beurer FT85 Beurer Non-Contact Thermometer
The Beurer FT85 Beurer Non-Contact Thermometer makes fever measurement easy even with small children. This non-contact thermometer allows you to measure body and surface temperature, and even displays ambient temperature for complete control of your health and your surroundings.
Key Features of the FT85 Beurer Non-Contact Thermometer
- Measures body, ambient and surface temperature
- Enables hygienic and safe measurements without skin contact
- Shows accurate results in mere seconds
- LED temperature alarm displays green, yellow and red light
- Temperature alarms sounds from 38°C onward
- Displays measurements in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Has 60 memory spaces for body temperature
- Optional acoustic signal when measurement is complete
- Easy-to-read blue illuminated extra large display
- Supplied with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
Body, Ambient and Surface Temperature
The Beurer FT85 Non-Contact Thermometer measures surface temperature of objects and liquids, displays room temperature, and body temperature without skin contact. The temperature is displayed in both Celsius and Fahrenheit to prevent any confusion, while the device stores up to 60 readings of body temperature for a clearer overview of your health.
Measurements Without Skin Contact
What makes the Beurer FT85 Thermometer different from most similar devices is its ability to measure body temperature without contact, at a 2 - 3cm distance. This is perfect for treating more problematic patients, such as babies and small children.
Visual Displays of Readings
This medical device offers a visual display of temperature for faster and easier interpretation of results. Red, yellow and green LED lights on the SCAN button indicate body temperature and functions as a quick indicator of the patient's health.
- Measurement Accuracy:
- Forehead: ±0.2°C: 34°C - 42.2°C (±0.4°F: 93.2°F - 108°F)
- Object: ±4% or ±2°C (±4°F) at 0 - 80°C (-32°F - 176°F)
- Weight: 67g
- Dimensions: 161 x 42.8 x 36mm