Beurer HA50 Hearing Amplifier (100 - 6000 Hz)
Losing your hearing can have a devastating impact on your everyday routine, so it's important to notice the change soon and find a suitable solution that allows you to carry on with all the things you love most. The Beurer HA50 Hearing Amplifier (100 - 6000 Hz) is a very discreet hearing aid only you will know that you're wearing, while its adjustable volume control will make sure you never again miss out anything.
Included with This Purchase
- 1 x Hearing amplifier
- 3 x Earplugs in different sizes
- 2 x Type 13/PR48 batteries
- 1 x Box for storage
- 1 x User instructions
Discreet Way to Hearing Better
If you've started noticing your hearing is not what it used to be, a small, very discreet hearing aid is the way to go. Both the gadget and the tubing that goes inside the ear are tiny, so you won't have to worry about the amplifier sticking out from behind your ear.
Allows You to Adjust the Volume
One of the best things about this Hearing Amplifier is that it allows you to set the volume of audio output depending on where you are located or how advanced your hearing loss is. Turn it up when you're in a public place to make sure you don't miss a thing, and enjoy your peace and quiet when resting at home.
How to Use the HA50 Hearing Amplifier
Before first use, remove the hearing amplifier from the packaging and check the the device and all accessories are included. Then follow these five simple steps:
- Open the battery compartment of the hearing amplifier.
- Remove the protective film from the button cell battery included with this purchase, and insert the battery into the battery compartment.
- Close the battery compartment. Now connect your desired earplug to the headphones.
- Bring the hearing amplifier up to your ear. Slowly insert the earplug into your ear canal, making sure not to insert the earplug too deeply into the ear canal.
- Move the On/Off switch to "I", and use the volume control to adjust the volume to the desired level, so that you can hear sounds clearly and distinctly.
You can read more about how to use the HA50 Hearing Amplifier in the user manual linked below:
|User Manual |
Key Features of the HA50 Hearing Amplifier
- Ideal for mild restricted hearing ability
- Comfortably fits behind every ear
- Very discreet and barely noticeable
- Amplifies the volume of indoor and outdoor sounds
- Features continuously adjustable volume
- Comes with three individual attachments
- Low-noise rendering
- Battery and replacement battery included
- Supplied with a three-year manufacturer's warranty
- Maximum Output Level: 128dB ±4dB
- Sound Pressure Level: 129.4dB
- Sound Amplification: 40dB ±5dB
- Overall Harmonic Distortion: ≤5% at 1600Hz
- Frequency Range: 100 - 6000Hz
- Input Noise: ≤30dB
- Voltage: 1.4V
- Power Supply: ≤5mA
- Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 1cm