Beurer HA20 Hearing Amplifier (200 - 5000 Hz)
Losing your hearing doesn't mean you have to live with a restricted perception of the world for the rest of your life, just as using a hearing aid doesn't mean everyone will know you are using one. The Beurer HA20 Hearing Amplifier (200 - 5000 Hz) is an exceptionally discreet gadget that amplifies the volume of all indoor and outdoor sounds, and allows you to adjust the volume yourself.
Included with This Purchase
- 1 x Sound amplifier
- 3 x Earplugs in different sizes
- 2 x LR754 button cell batteries
- 1 x Storage box
- 1 x User manual
Key Features of the HA20 Hearing Amplifier
- Ideal for restricted hearing ability
- Comfortably fits behind every ear
- Amplifies the volume of all indoor and outdoor sounds
- Continuously adjustable volume
- Comes with three individual attachments
- Battery and replacement battery included
- Supplied with a three-year manufacturer's warranty
Who Can Use the HA20 Hearing Amplifier?
This sound amplifier is a device to help people hear better by amplifying sounds, and then transmitting these to the ear. Th sound amplifier can neither prevent nor alleviate organically caused hearing loss.
How Do I Set Up the HA20 Hearing Amplifier?
When you first receive your hearing amplifier, remove the device from the packaging and check that the device and all its accessories are included and not damaged. To begin using it, follow these simple steps:
- Open the battery compartment on the sound amplifier.
- Insert the button cell batteries (included with purchase).
- Close the battery compartment, then connect your desired earplug to the headphones.
- Bring the sound amplifier up to your ear as shown. Slowly insert the earplug into your ear canal applying no force. Make sure not to insert the earplug too deeply into the ear canal.
- Move the On/Off switch on the amplifier to "I". Use the volume control to adjust the volume to the desired level, so that you can hear sounds clearly and distinctly.
To learn more about how to use the HA20 Hearing Amplifier, please view the user manual linked below:
|User Manual |
Comfortable and Discreet
Exceptionally petite and elegantly shaped, this Beurer Hearing Amplifier remains virtually invisible when positioned behind the ear. The tubing that goes in the ear is both discreet and comfortable, while the three differently sized attachments allow you to individually adjust them to the ear canal.
The HA20 Hearing Amplifier is very discreet
Select the Right Volume Wherever You Are
Be it a noisy cafe, or your peaceful living room, this hearing aid will make sure you always hear exactly what you want to hear. No more and no less. The continuously adjustable volume is also great if you aren't yet sure how grave your hearing loss is or might become.
- Sound Amplification: Max. 40dB
- Maximum Audio Output: 128dB
- Frequency Range: 200 - 5000Hz
- Input Noise: ≤30dB
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Overall Harmonic Distortion: ≤5%
- Power Supply: ≤4mA
- Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 1.2cm