Beurer EM80 TENS, EMS and Massage Device
The Beurer EM80 TENS, EMS and Massage Device is an exceptionally versatile three-in-one medical-grade device that can help you achieve pain relief and muscle relaxation with either one of the three available functions. TENS alleviates pain caused by a range of conditions, including arthritis, back pain, period pain and muscle spasms, while EMS, especially when used with the massage function, helps muscle rehabilitation and speeds up your recovery.
Included with This Purchase
- 1 x Digital TENS/EMS machine
- 2 x Connecting cable
- 8 x Adhesive electrodes (45 x 45mm)
- 3 x AA batteries
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Brief instructions
- 1 x Storage bag
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) helps to provide pain relief for a range of conditions, including arthritis, back pain, period pain and muscle spasms. A TENS machine works via electrodes, attaching the self adhesive electrodes to your skin, delivering small electrical pulses to the affected area.
EMS (Electric Muscle Stimulation) helps muscle rehabilitation, and is recently being used in training and fitness to help increase muscle endurance and strength. The EMS function on the Beurer TENS, EMS and Massage Device provides relaxation and relief to the muscles, as well as helping aid muscle recovery.
How Does the Device Work?
The Beurer TENS, EMS and Massage Device is designed to be easy to use, with an easy-to-read display and illuminated background. The Beurer TENS, EMS and Massage Device has an automatic switch off function to give the user complete peace of mind.
View the manual below to learn more about how this device works:
|User Manual |
Key Features of the Beurer TENS, EMS and Massage Device
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) technology
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- Provides nerve and muscle stimulation, as well as massage
- Four separately adjustable channels with eight self-adhesive electrodes
- Offers 30 pre-programmed applications and 20 customisable programmes
- Has 'Doctor's Function' for coordination with your personal therapy programme
- Treatment time is adjustable (5 - 90 minutes)
- Background illuminated, easy-to-read display
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable use
- Supplied with a three-year manufacturer's warranty
- EMS Number Of Programmes: 20
- TENS Number Of Programmes: 20
- Massage Number Of Programmes: 10
- Electrodes: 8 self-adhesive gel electrodes (45 x 45mm)
- Output Current: Max. 180mA p-p (500 Ohm)
- Output Frequency: 1 - 120Hz
- Pulse Width: 40 - 250µs per phase
- Pulse Shape: Biphasic square pulses
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 170 x 125 x 48mm
- Product Weight: 235g (without batteries); 310g (including batteries)