Beurer BM54 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Regardless of age or medical background, keeping track of cardiovascular health can greatly improve the quality of your life. The Beurer BM54 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is designed for easy use in the comfort of your own home, and allows wireless transfers of measurements to your smart phone for a complete overview.
Included with This Purchase
- 1 x Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 x Upper Arm Cuff
- 4 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
- 1 x Storage Bag
- 1 x User Manual
How Do I Use the BM54 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor?
Before measuring, please ensure that the unit is at room temperature. The measurement can be performed on the left or the right arm:
- Attach the cuff by placing it on the bare upper arm. The circulation of the arm must not be hindered by tight clothing or similar.
- The cuff must be placed on the upper arm so that the bottom edge is positioned 2 - 3cm above the elbow and over the artery.
- Now place the free end of the cuff snugly, but not too tightly, around the arm, and fix it with the hook-and-loop fastener.
- Insert the cuff line into the connection for the cuff connector.
- Once the cuff is attached, press the START/STOP button to start the blood pressure monitor.
- The monitor will begin measuring automatically after three seconds. The measurement is taken during the inflation phase.
You can learn more about how to use the Beurer BM54 Blood Pressure Monitor by viewing the user manual below:
|User Manual |
This blood pressure monitor can easily identify possible heart rhythm disturbances as well and, if necessary, lets you know of a potential problem. This can be of crucial importance if you have had problems with irregular heartbeat in the past.
Who Is the Beurer BM54 Blood Pressure Monitor Suitable For?
The BM54 Blood Pressure Monitor is supplied with a universal cuff that is suitable for virtually any user who wishes to keep an eye on their blood pressure and cardiovascular health. The cuff is suitable for upper arm circumferences from 22cm to 44cm.
The Beurer BM54 Blood Pressure Monitor is suitable for virtually anyone
What Is the Beurer Health Manager App?
The BM54 Blood Pressure Monitor allows you to transfer the measurement values to your smartphone via Bluetooth, where you can save them and analyse them in the Beurer Health Manager. This way, you have your health statistics always at hand, which is perfect for doctor's visits. The app is free to download from Google Play and Apple App Store.
Key Features of the Beurer BM54 Blood Pressure Monitor
- Automatic blood pressure and pulse measurements on the upper arm
- Universal cuff suitable for upper arm circumference from 22cm to 44cm
- Classification of measurements with coloured scale
- Wireless transfers of measurements via Bluetooth
- Average of all measured values for the last seven days
- Two user memories for 60 measured values each
- Supplied with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
- Measurement Range:
- Cuff Pressure: 0 - 250mmHg
- Systolic: 50 - 250mmHg
- Diastolic: 20 - 200mmHg
- Pulse: 40 - 180 beats/minute
- Display Accuracy:
- Systolic: ±3mmHg
- Diastolic: ±3mmHg
- Pulse: ±5% of the value shown
- Memory: 2 x 60 memory spaces
- Battery Life: Approximately 200 measurements
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 139 x 94 x 48mm
- Weight: Approximately 349g (without batteries, with cuff)