Beurer BM40 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Living with abnormal blood pressure can leave you worrying for your health, which is why it might be a good idea to start keeping track of your blood pressure with daily measurements. The Beurer BM40 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is an easy-to-use device that allows you to take accurate measurements in the comfort of your own home, while it even records your last 14 readings for a better understanding of your cardiovascular health.
Included with This Purchase
- 1 x Blood pressure monitor
- 1 x Upper arm cuff
- 4 x 1.5V LR6 AA batteries
- 1 x Storage bag
- 1 x Instructions for use
Key Features of the BM40 Blood Pressure Monitor
- Provides automatic measurement on the upper arm
- Automatic pressure pre-selection and deflation
- Extra large display measuring 83 x 54mm
- Saves morning and evening readings of last seven days
- Has 2 x 60 memory spaces
- Arrhythmia detection in case of possible irregularities
- Suitable for upper arm circumference from 22cm to 35cm
- Displays date and time
- Automatic switch-off function
- Battery changing indicator and automatic switch-off
- Storage pouch and four 1.5V AA batteries included
- Supplied with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
Fully Automatic Device
This fully automatic blood pressure monitor is ideal for anyone who has no previous experience with monitoring their cardiovascular health. The automatic pressure pre-selection and deflation ensure all you need to do is put the cuff on your upper arm and press the start/stop button. The device takes care of the rest.
How Do I Use the Beurer BM40 Blood Pressure Monitor?
Before measuring, please ensure that the unit is at room temperature. The measurement can be performed on the left or the right arm.
- Attach the cuff by placing it on the bare upper arm. The circulation of the arm must not be hindered by tight clothing or similar.
- The cuff must be placed on the upper arm so that the bottom edge is positioned 2 - 3cm above the elbow and over the artery.
- Now place the free end of the cuff snugly, but not too tightly, around the arm, and fix it with the hook-and-loop fastener.
- Insert the cuff line into the connection for the cuff connector.
- Once the cuff is attached, press the START/STOP button to start the blood pressure monitor.
- The monitor will begin measuring automatically after three seconds. The measurement is taken during the inflation phase.
You can learn more about how to use the Beurer BM40 Blood Pressure Monitor by viewing the user manual and video below:
|User Manual |
Easy to Read and Interpret Results
Reading and interpreting the measurements is just as easy as obtaining them. Both the systolic and diastolic blood pressure is clearly shown on the extra large display, while the risk indicator shows your results on an easy-to-interpret coloured scale.
- Measurement Range:
- Cuff Pressure: 0 - 300mmHg
- Systolic: 60 - 280mmHg
- Diastolic: 30 - 200mmHg
- Pulse: 30 - 180 beats/minute
- Display Accuracy:
- Systolic: ±3mmHg
- Diastolic: ±3mmHg
- Pulse: ±5% of the value shown
- Memory: 2 x 60 memory spaces
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 119 x 109 x 60mm
- Weight: Approximately 257g (without batteries, with cuff)