3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear
When working in a lab or medical facility, you need top quality comfortable eyewear that protects you and your vision from hazardous splashes. The 3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear guarantees safety from a variety of dangerous solutions, helping you and your team to stay safe during research.
- 1 x Pair of Protective Glasses
The glasses are available in a universal, self-adjusting size which should fit most users. They weigh only 18g, lightweight enough for un-obtrusive wear.
Indications for Use
A number of industries and work environments require protective eyewear. Some examples of this include:
- Repair and operation
- Lab research
- Medical environments
Key Features of the 3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear
- Self-Adjusting: Self-adjusting glasses for personalised and secure fit
- Secure: Snug fit and moulded nose bridge prevents slippage even when moving
- Anti-Fog: Clear vision even during exertion due to anti-fog lens
- Anti-Scratch: Lens will resist scratching for maximum durability
- UV light: Polycarbonate lens absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB up to 380 nm
- Diffused Pressure: 3M pressure diffusion temple technology for maximum comfort
EN Compliance of the 3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear
The glasses offer UV protection with good colour recognition, as well as protection against harmful sun-glare. The glasses will protect against high speed particles at low energy, travelling at 45m/s. In addition the glasses have been tested and approved for impact protection at extreme temperature conditions of -5°C and +55°C.
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection (All Colours)
- Lens: 2C-1.2 3M 1 FT
- Frame: EN166 FT
- EN 170: UV protection within the range of 210nm - 265 nm
- EN 172: Sun-glare protection within the range of 280 nm and 360 nm
Scratch Resistant Lenses of the 3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear
To ensure that your glasses retain their high level of clarity even after extended periods of use the 3M glasses features a scratch-resistant lens. This makes the glasses ideal for work that requires both protection and a high level of attention to detail.
How Comfortable Is the 3M Eyewear?
The design of the glasses applies pressure on the less sensitive back of the head, instead of side, which achieves a supremely comfortable fit even during rapid head movements.
What Is 3Ms Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology?
3M’s innovative temple design features slotted ribs that provide comfortable pressure equalisation, allowing the temples to flex and self-adjust to the size and shape of the wearer’s head.
What Is the Optical Class of the 3M Eyewear?
The glasses are a member of the highest optical class, allowing for prolonged use with excellent coverage and good field of vision. The glasses have a rimless, single-lens design which contributes to this effect.
For more information on the legitimacy of these glasses, please refer to the below documents: