Bollé PSSRUSP0862 Rush+ Small Medical Safety Glasses
For exceptional bacteria protection suitable for healthcare professionals with a narrower face, the Bollé PSSRUSP0862 Rush+ Small Medical Safety Glasses are coated with anti-fog and anti-scratch protection to keep you vision absolutely clear. These medical safety glasses provide wraparound protection with a non-slip nose bridge for hands free use.
- PLATINUM ant-fog coating on both sides of the lens will ensure absolute clarity of vision throughout wear
- The coating is also scratch resistant so that you can be sure these glasses will survive general wear and tear
- Protects your whole eye with wraparound design to keep you safe from bacteria present in a healthcare workplace
- Designed to fit a narrower face with a smaller build to accommodate head shapes too small for regular fit glasses
- Non-slip adjustable nose bridge is not only comfortable but ensures that you won't need to adjust them mid-operation
- Glasses are re-usable thanks to ease of washability that won't compromise their anti-fog and anti-scratch qualities
- Resistance against fine particles and extreme temperatures so you can be confident these glasses are durable
- Weight: 27g (approx. 0.05lbs)
- Lens Colour: Clear
- Temple Colours: Blue and White
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Temple Material: Polycarbonate and Thermoplastic Rubber
EN Compliance of the Bollé Rush+ PSSRUSP0862 Clear Medical Safety Glasses
These glasses have been tested against EN standards which ensure that they provide you with an exceptional quality of protection. They comply as follow:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - UV Filters
Clear Vision and Excellent Protection from A Variety of Risks
The Bollé Rush+ Medical Safety Glasses are designed to shield from numerous hazards. In particular, they protect from the following:
- Viral and bacterial infections from patients
- Spreading infections through open wounds during surgery
- Injury from foreign objects entering the eye
- Ultraviolet radiation risks
- Low-energy impact
- Contact with low-energy impact at extreme temperatures
- Resistance to fogging and surface damage by fine particles
Suitable for Surgical Use
Designed to be used during surgery, the clear lenses of the Rush+ PSSRUSP0862 feature PLATINUM anti-scratch and anti-fog coatings for exceptional reliability. While the anti-scratch coating guarantees a longer product life, it works with the anti-fog coating to prevent your vision becoming obscured at pivotal surgical moments.
Comfortable for Long Periods of Wear
These glasses feature ultra-flex temples that are soft and pliable, designed to be worn for long periods without causing discomfort. In addition to this, the glasses feature a non-slip adjustable nose bridge that allows the user a high level of adaptability for a fit that won't need to be adjusted mid-operation.
Adapted for Narrower Faces
This advanced eye protection has been built for individuals with smaller heads to better suit a narrower face. Providing the same exceptional protection that Bollé are internationally renowned for but with a fit that is targeted for security where a regular fit would be too large for total protection.
If you would prefer the standard fit, it is also available to purchase here.
If the Bollé Rush+ Small Clear Safety Glasses get dirty, they can easily be cleaned without compromising their anti-scratch and anti-fog coating. This means the glasses are reusable, for a long-lasting, cost-effective and environmentally friendly way to protect your eyes.
- Frame Marking: EN 166 F, T CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 1 F, T, K, N CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: F, T, K, N