3M Polycarbonate Lens Protective Goggles
Chemical experimentation can be dangerous - particularly if you don't have the right equipment for it. The 3M Polycarbonate Lens Protective Goggles are the best way to keep employees safe without breaking the bank. Designed specifically for use in labs and other pharmaceutical and research facilities, this pair of glasses protects you for a safer working environment.
- 1 x Pair of Protective Goggles
This pair of goggles comes in a universal size for complete diversity. This allows for bulk-buying by large companies, since these goggles are guaranteed to fit everyone in your lab or work environment.
Indications for Use
A number of industries and work environments require protective eyewear. Some examples of this include:
- Repair and operation
- Lab research
- Medical environments
This pair of glasses is designed to be scratch-resistant, making it perfect for use where chemicals and solids are more likely to project towards the wearer. This allows them to stay safe and keep working, for better and more accurate results when they need it most.
These glasses are designed to be fog-resistant, keeping vision clear at all times. This is essential when working with hot temperatures, smoke, or intense water-vapour - helping you to keep as productive as possible all day long.
Polycarbonate has a huge variety of beneficial features, which are particularly useful in the context of protective eyewear:
- Strong yet lightweight for comfort
- Impact resistant for flying hazards
- UV protection for outside protection
- Fracture resistant for complete safety
- Polycarbonate glasses are protective against chemicals
- Prevents flying hazards such as solutions and solids
- Strong, lightweight, impact resistant for comfort
- Scratch-resistant design for protection and visibility
- Anti-fog design ensures visibility with warm, smoky solutions
- Lens Type: Anti-fog, Scratch-resistant
- No. Per Pack: 1 Each
- Lens Coating: Anti-fog, Scratch-resistant
- Product Type: Protective Goggles
- Materials: Polycarbonate