3M OX3000 Polycarbonate Safety Glasses
When you're working with hazardous flying materials, you need complete protection. The 3M OX30000 Polycarbonate Safety Glasses offer safety over the top of your own glasses or on their own, for a wide range of use for just about anyone. Coming in a universal size for something to fit all workers, these lightweight glasses are the best way to keep light on your feet and safe all day long.
The OX3000 Glasses are available in a universal size that should suit most users.
Indications for Use
The safety glasses are ideal for environments where you might be exposed to flying debris. Some examples of this include:
- General assembly
- Light duty maintenance and repair
Key Features of the 3M OX3000 Polycarbonate Safety Glasses
- Compatible: Easy to wear over prescription glasses for clear vision at work
- UV Protection: Provides protection from harsh sunlight and UV radiation
- Anti-Scratch: Anti-scratch lens for maximum durability
- Anti-Fog: Anti-fog lenses for improved clarity of vision even during exertion
- High-Value: Economical price to performance ratio
- Adjustable: 5-stage adjustable temple length and adjustable lens angle for an optimal fit
- Comfortable: Soft and narrows strap ends for comfort
EN Compliance of the Polycarbonate Glasses
The glasses conform to two protective standards and have been found as suitable for use as protection against high speed particles at low energy (F) at extreme temperature conditions, -5°C and +55°C, (T) in accordance with EN 166:2001. In addition, the glasses will protect against UV radiation and are of the highest optical class, for unimpaired vision all day long.
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection (All Colours)
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
To ensure that your glasses retain their high level of clarity even after extended periods of use the safety glasses feature scratch-resistant lenses. This makes the glasses ideal for work that requires both protection and a high level of attention to detail.
Designed for Use with Ear Muffs
The OX3000 is intended for use in environments where hearing protection is also required. The low-profile adjustable temples have been designed to be worn in combination with 3M ear muffs.
- Thermoplastic rubber
- Lens Type: Anti-fog, Scratch-resistant
- For Use With (Application): Construction, Forestry
- No. per Pack: 1 Each
- Frame Material: Polycarbonate
- Product Type: Safety Glasses; Compact
- Frame Colour: Blue, Black
- Temple Style: Soft and narrow
- UV Protection: Yes
You can read the conformity statement for this pair of glasses in the document below: