3M Littmann Classic II Black Paediatric Stethoscope
Rightfully an industry standard, the 3M Littmann Classic II Black Paediatric Stethoscope mobilises traditional designs to maximise the comfort of patient and practitioner. This black model offers excellent clarity of sound and comes with a three year warranty.
What Are the Features of the 3M Littmann Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope?
- Non-chill rim guarantees the comfort of patients
- Soft-sealing ear-tips contribute to the practitioner's comfort
- Comfortable angled headset achieves an excellent fit and superb clarity
- Dual headed floating diaphragms allow the practitioner to focus on different frequencies
- Three year warranty ensures long lasting quality for your purchase
What Size Is This Paediatric Stethoscope?
To accommodate children, this stethoscope is 71cm (or 28 inches) in length. The diameter of its larger chest piece is 3.3cm (1.3") and its smaller chest piece is 2.5cm (1"). It weighs only 105g.
Is This Stethoscope Available for Adults or Infants?
Yes, the 3M Littmann Classic II Stethoscope has three age varieties:
Are the Eartips Comfortable?
This paediatric stethoscope features soft-seal, latex-free ear tips. Each purchase of the Littmann Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope includes spare eartips.
How Do I Maintain the 3M Littmann Classic Stethoscope?
There are some easy steps you can take to ensure the longevity of your stethoscope:
- Keep it away from extreme heat, cold, solvents and oils
- Wipe clean with alcohol or soapy water
- Eartips can be removed from the eartubes for an even more thorough cleaning
- Do not immerse in liquid
- Do not steam sterilise
Does This Product Come with a Warranty?
All 3M Littmann Classic II Paediatric Stethoscopes come with a comprehensive warranty. They are warrantied against any material and workmanship defects for a period of three years.