3M Littmann Classic II Black Infant Stethoscope
Rightfully an industry standard, the 3M Littmann Classic II Black Infant Stethoscope mobilises traditional designs to maximise the comfort of patient and practitioner. This black model offers excellent clarity of sound and comes with a three year warranty.
What Are the Features of the 3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope?
- Non-chill rim guarantees comfort for patients
- Soft-sealing ear-tips contribute towards the practitioner's comfort
- Comfortable, angled headset achieves an excellent fit and superb clarity
- Dual headed floating diaphragm allows the practitioner to focus on different frequencies
- Three year warranty offers you confidence in the reliability of your purchase
What Size Is This Infant Stethoscope?
To accommodate babies, this stethoscope is 71cm (or 28 inches) in length. The diameter of its larger chestpiece is 2.7cm (1.1 inches) and its smaller chestpiece is 1.9cm (0.7 inch). It weighs only 95g.
Is This Stethoscope Available for Adults or Children?
Yes, the 3M Littmann Classic II Stethoscope has three age varieties:
Are the Eartips Comfortable?
This infant stethoscope features soft-seal, latex-free ear tips. Each purchase of the Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope includes spare eartips.
How Do I Maintain the 3M Littmann Classic Stethoscope?
There are some easy steps you can take to ensure the longevity of your stethoscope:
- Keep it away from extreme heat, cold, solvents and oils
- Wipe clean with alcohol or soapy water
- Eartips can be removed from the eartubes for an even more thorough cleaning
- Do not immerse in liquid
- Do not steam sterilise
Does This Product Come with a Warranty?
All 3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscopes come with a comprehensive warranty. They are warrantied against any material and workmanship defects for a period of three years.