Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator First Responder with Professional Interface
The Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator First Responder with Professional Interface ensures infrequent rescuers respond appropriately while resuscitating a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. It coaches them quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue process, and includes a CPR-D Padz electrode with a five-year shelf life for reliability.
What's Included with the Zoll AED Plus First Responder?
- 1 x Zoll Plus Defibrillator
- 1 x CPR-D Padz Electrode
- 1 x Passive Airway Support Lid
- 1 x Soft Case
- 1 x Pack of Batteries
- 1 x Operator's Guide
Features and Benefits of the Zoll AED Defibrillator First Responder
- Easy-to-place,one-piece CPR-D Padz electrode with a five-year shelf life
- Rugged and durable design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)
- Uses off-the-shelf and easy-to-obtain lithium batteries for ease of use
- Complies with Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines 2005
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness, so the unit is ready to use
- Supplied complete with passive airway support lid, soft case, batteries, CPR-D Padz electrode and operator's guide
How Does the AED Plus Help with CPR?
With the one-piece electrode, the AED Plus Defibrillator can measure the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. It immediately tells rescuers how well compressions are being performed and provides optional visual and audible prompts that deliver instantaneous feedback, helping to ensure rescuers can perform the most effective CPR.
If a rescuer fails to deliver compressions at an adequate depth, an optional audible and visual prompt to "Push Harder" will be initiated. Once proper depth is reached, it is reinforced with a "Good Compressions" message. The defibrillator also displays depth in a graph for an extra visual prompt for professional responders.
Can the AED Plus Defibrillator Be Used on Children?
When used with the Paedi-Padz II electrodes (sold separately), the Zoll AED Plus can defibrillate children up to eight years of age. When the electrodes are connected, the AED Plus recognises that a paediatric rescue is in progress. With ECG analysis developed specifically for a paediatric heart rate, coupled with appropriate defibrillation energy levels, the AED Plus can handle both adult and paediatric rescues.