Universal Pro Collar and Cuff Sling
Sometimes the simplest product is the one that does the job best. The Universal Pro Collar and Cuff Sling is simply designed to provide support for a broken wrist, forearm, or upper arm. It secures in place with hook and loop fastening and features an adjustable buckle for enhanced comfort.
The Pro Collar and Cuff Sling is provided in one universal size that is easy to adjust. This makes it ideal for both children and adults, with the dimensions measuring 5 x 112cm.
Key Features and Benefits of the Universal Collar and Cuff Arm Sling
- Hook and loop fastening with adjustable loop buckle to secure sling around the wrist
- Simple and effective no-frills sling that offers exceptional value for money
- Made from comfortable foam padding with fabric on the inside of the wrist
- Allows elbow movement while keeping wrist supported and secure
- Fully adjustable to fit anyone from children to adults
Indications of the Pro Collar and Cuff Sling
The versatile Universal Pro Sling is suitable for the following conditions:
- Broken forearm
- Broken upper arm
- Broken wrist
- Strained wrist
- Sprained wrist
- Tendon or ligament damage in forearm
- Dislocated shoulder
- Subluxation (partial dislocation)
- Orthopaedic trauma
What Are the Advantages of Using a Collar and Cuff Sling?
- The versatility of this type of sling makes it appropriate for all body types and ages
- Because of its versatility and value, professional clinic staff often use a collar and cuff sling at the emergency room while you wait for treatment
- The collar and cuff sling can also be combined effectively with a triangular bandage to offer exceptional support
- The collar and cuff is particularly useful during the final phases of pain recovery when you are slowly regaining the mobility at the arms
- This sling is also suitable to be prescribed as a remedy to orthopaedic trauma
- The washable, soft material used for this product makes maintenance easy, contributing to a pleasant recovery
- Simple to maintain by periodically using a wet cotton swab to wipe off any dirt or grime that has accumulated
- The NHS, usually known for its sceptical attitude towards physiotherapy treatments, recommends the collar and cuff sling for sprain and fractures relief
Is the Collar and Cuff Easy to Use?
Provided in a one-piece design for ease of use, the Universal Pro Collar and Cuff Sling can be adjusted to suit virtually any patient. The hook and loop fastening secures it in place and the adjustable loop buckle helps to secure the sling comfortably around the wrist.
How Easy Is the Collar and Cuff Sling to Apply?
The simple yet effective design of the Universal Pro Sling means that it can be applied easily to enable you to receive support as quickly as possible. One end of the one-piece sling rests on the back of the neck while the wrist rests inside the lower half of the sling.
To find out more about the Universal Pro Collar and Cuff Sling, please watch the video below: