Trinity Plus Viscoelastic Foam Pressure Relief Cushion
In a care or hospital environment, it's vital that effective pressure relief can be provided to those who need it. The Trinity Plus Viscoelastic Foam Pressure Relief Cushion uses viscoelastic foam to provide a fantastic level of pressure relief, comfort and weight distribution for the patient. Supplied with a two-way stretch waterproof cover to reduce shear and friction forces, this cushion is suitable for users at high risk of pressure ulcers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Castellated viscoelastic foam provides great pressure distribution
- Foam castellation allows the cushion to move with the user to reduce shear
- Provides support and pressure relief for users at high risk of ulcer development
- Helps to redistribute the user's weight to reduce high pressure zones
- Provides excellent comfort levels to suit users with low levels of mobility
- Cushion doesn't require turning to reduce manual handling time
- Moulds to user's shape and weight for improved comfort
- Includes two-way stretch, waterproof, vapour-permeable cover for comfort and protection
- Available in two sizes to best suit your seat
- Smaller size is suitable for most wheelchairs, while larger size will suit lounge chairs
Effective, Comfortable Pressure Relief
Made with castellated viscoelastic memory foam, the Trinity Plus Viscoelastic Cushion works to provide effective pressure relief for users at high risk of pressure ulcers. It works to more evenly distribute body weight to prevent pressure points from building up.
Alongside providing fantastic pressure relief, the cushion also helps to provide an exceptional level of comfort. It moulds to the user's weight, shape and body temperature, providing a brilliant level of comfort and support.
Comfortable and Protective Cover
Maximising longevity and comfort, the cushion includes a waterproof, vapour-permeable cover. This protects the cushion from damage and fluid ingress, helping you maintain hygiene standards. As well as providing protection, the two-way stretch design of the cover reduces shear and friction, helping the user feel even more comfortable and safe.
- Pressure relief risk rating: High risk
- Maximum user weight:
- 430 x 430 x 100mm: 95kg (15 stone)
- 508 x 508 x 110mm: 152kg (24 stone)
- Warranty: Two years
- Cushion weight: 1.1kg or 1.5kg
- Foam: Nominal hardness (55-85N 130-160N)
- Fatigue class: Severe
- Cover cleaning temperature: 80°C
- Fire retardancy: BS 7176
- Dimensions (LxWxD):
- 430 x 430 x 100mm
- 508 x 508 x 100mm