Timesco Reinforced Uncuffed Endotracheal Tubes (Box of 20)
The Timesco Reinforced Uncuffed Endotracheal Tubes (Box of 20) are designed to be inserted through the mouth (orotracheal) or nose (nasotracheal) to create or maintain patient airways. Depth marker lines facilitate the placement of the tube during intubation, and the tube also features a Murphy eye to create an alternate pathway for gas flow in cases of occlusion.
The Timesco Reinforced Uncuffed Endotracheal Tubes are provided in a box of 20 endotracheal tubes. This helps you to keep good stock of the endotracheal tubes for peace of mind that they will be to hand in an emergency.
Who Can Use the Reinforced Uncuffed Endotracheal Tubes?
The Timesco Reinforced Uncuffed Endotracheal Tubes are designed for use by medical professionals working with patients and those trained in first aid and dealing with emergency situations. Designed with a Murphy eye, they are also suitable for medics tending to patients suffering with an occlusion.
What Are the Benefits of the Reinforced Uncuffed Endotracheal Tubes?
The Reinforced Uncuffed Endotracheal Tubes are designed to provide high-quality and reliable tubes in cases of orotracheal or nasotracheal insertion. The following benefits are provided:
- Calibration: The calibration provides an accurate indication of the insertion depth, providing an aid for monitoring the position of the tube
- Clear Connector: The 15mm clear connector enables connection to standard anaesthetic and ventilation breathing system equipment
- Depth Marker Lines: When confirmed by the auscultation, the depth marker lines facilitate the placement of the tube during intubation
- Murphy Eye: In cases of occlusion, the Murphy eye provides an alternative pathway for gas flow
- Radio-Opaque Line: Identification of the endotracheal tube on a chest X-Ray is enabled through the radio-opaque line
- Reinforced Design: The closely spaced coil of the reinforced endotracheal tube increases strength and flexibility, which reduces the risk of occlusion while in use
- Single-Use Endotracheal Tube: Hygiene for the patient is improved due to the single-use design of the endotracheal tubes
- Smooth Soft Tip: The potential of tracheal trauma during intubation is reduced with the smooth soft tip
How Hygienic Are the Reinforced Uncuffed Endotracheal Tubes?
The Timesco Reinforced Uncuffed Endotracheal Tubes are designed for single use only. This reduces the risk of cross-contamination between patients, improving safety and hygiene during emergency and surgical operations.
Which Sizes Are Available?
The Timesco Uncuffed Endotracheal Tubes are provided in a range of sizes to ensure you can meet the needs of virtually any patient in an emergency. The Uncuffed Endotracheal Tubes are available in the sizes 2.0 to 10.0 (2mm to 10mm internal diameter). Your required size can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Which Other Endotracheal Tubes Are Available?
A range of Timesco Endotracheal Tubes are available to ensure you have the correct tubes required. Please see below for a list of the Timesco Endotracheal Tubes available.
- Timesco Cuffed Endotracheal Tubes (Box of 20)
- Timesco Uncuffed Endotracheal Tubes (Box of 20)
- Timesco Reinforced Cuffed Endotracheal Tubes (Box of 20)
- Timesco Reinforced Uncuffed Endotracheal Tubes (Box of 20)