Timesco MicrAgard Exmouth Pioneer Antimicrobial Midwife Bag
The Timesco MicrAgard Exmouth Pioneer Antimicrobial Midwife Bag offers a practical and versatile storage solution for midwifes carrying equipment to home visits. The material is antimicrobial, fluid repellent and non-rot, with good resistance against tears and abrasions for improved longevity over long working hours.
Which Storage Options Are Included?
To ensure that equipment can be compartmentalised for quick access and reduced contamination risks, the MicrAgard Exmouth Pioneer Bag features a range of storage solutions. The following storage is provided:
- Main Compartment: The main compartment of the bag is ideal for storing larger items and paperwork. This capacity can also be increased if the inner Velcro pouches are not required and removed.
- Inner Velcro Pouches: Two pouches are affixed to the inside of the bag with Velcro, and these can be removed for easy access. They zip to close securely, and feature clear windows to enable you to see quickly inside the pouches.
- Mesh Pockets: Mesh pockets run along one side of the interior of the bag. This is useful for storing such items as stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and Pinards.
- External Compartment: A zipped compartment on the back of the back provides an ideal location for storing documents and more sensitive information. This is particularly useful during home visits for when you have your bag open but need to keep private documents out of view.
How Easy to Carry Is the Midwife Bag?
As equipment required for home visits can collectively be quite heavy, the MicrAgard Midwife Bag is designed as a lightweight and portable solution to carrying everything you need around with you between visits. The bag also features a shoulder strap, reducing any strain on your hands.
How Durable Is the MicrAgard Midwife Bag?
The MicrAgard Midwife Bag is designed with longevity in mind, ideal for long working hours and visiting many home visits. The high-tenacity MicrAgard material provides the following properties for reliable use:
- Abrasion resistance
- Flame retardant to aircraft standards
- Fluid repellent
- Silverstorm self-healing
- Tear resistance
- UV stable
- Waterproof zips
How Do I Wash the MicrAgard Bag?
Keeping the MicrAgard Bag is understandably a priority when working with patients with potentially weaker immune systems. It can be washed at 60°C when not in use for ongoing hygiene maintenance.